Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am parting out my 2006 ZX-6R (636) to make room and fund the next step. Bike has been down twice, picked up, repaired, and kept going...

Below are the notable parts and asking prices. Everything else is here unless noted, just make an offer. Due to there being so much stuff I will just post a general picture and take additional photos upon request.

For pictures, quickest and easiest way for me to get them to you is via picture messaging or email. Leave whichever you prefer.

Shipping: Buyer will be responsible for paying for the shipment of all parts (prices below do not reflect shipping) or making arrangements to pick up if local to me (Southern Maryland). I will quote the buyer a turn around time for getting the parts to them based on size, parts to remove, etc.

Payment: Paypal, certified check, or cash (in person only)

Addendum: [9:18PM, 3/18] As with any used sale, it is up to the buyer to make sure they are getting what they want. Please ask me all the questions you have before we agree on anything so nobody is mad after. All parts are sold as-is and all sales are final.

Parts:

***prices obo***

$1,300 Frame w/ clean title (VIN: JKBZXJC186A042342)
$200 Key set (2 cut Kawasaki keys, ignition, gas cap, & rear seat lock)
$250 Forks (straight & serviced 1 week ago w/ new seals and fluid)
$75 Rear shock (just serviced 1 week ago with fresh fluid and nitrogen)
$700 Front & rear rim (rotors included, sprocket itself is not, Pilot Pures w/ ~1000 miles mounted, spacers included [$500 no tires])
$50 Galfer SS brake lines (front, black)
$300 Fairings w/ fairings (OEM painted 6/10 condition)
$100 Headlights w/ DDM HIDs (repaired crack & tabs)
$20 each Stock, , and ebay double bubble windscreen
$150 Gauge cluster (not cracked, 19025 miles on ODO)

make offers k&n air filter, subframe, swing arm, clutch cable, rear brake asm, clip ons, header & midpipe

SOLD:

Hyperpro Steering Damper RSC (Gold, ~15K miles)
tail fairing
dash panel
tank mount
reg/rec
sporttech windscreen
engine
ECU
chain & sprocket
bar ends
exhaust
ram air
upper fairing stay
front brake lines
upper triple clamp

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Notes:

They are Vortex rearsets. They got messed up after my last crash and are not in the best shape. If you would like to get the replacement parts then you can have them for cheap.

Pictures:

·
Registered
427 Posts
pm me about wheels

1 - 10 of 10 Posts