Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for some thoughts on this. I have a silver 03 zx9 with fresh paint. Lastnight i was looking for some oem decals for it and came across some racing decal kits. It kind of got me thinking in place of where it says Ninja on the tail place some zx9r decals there and on the lower black area put my fav. brands/logos in silver there. Alinestars , yosh , bridgestone , olhins , ect. Its not a tack bike nor am i a racer. just your everyday bike nut. some of my friends that i ride with say sence its not a track bike it would be to much , no bigger than the area is i dont think so... what do you guys think?

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
decal sets are relatively inexpensive. You can cut them out and tape them on the bike to see how to arrange them. Do something different on each side of the bike. You can take a picture of them and cut and paste them with photoshop. That's how i do it.

Then even if you don't like the final installation on your bike, just remove them. The only thing you've wasted is a little of your time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts