Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I wanted to place a scorpio paging alarm system on my bike..but the shop said that this alarm is know for killing the bikes electronics...(anyone here of this at all?)

So who has a paging type of alarm system on there bike and how do you like it.

I plan on using a frame mounted disc brake lock system when they make one for the ZX14, and may also use a chain for garage use...but I so much wish to have a paging type of alarm system for obvious reasons...

any data would be great

Ted:crackup

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Ted,
Screw Scorpio Alarms! Too much money! Go get an internatrix alarm system! It has all of the features of a Scorpio for 1/4 of the price os a 500i scorpio. It has a paging system, talking alarm, ignition disable, perimeter sensor, Very LOUD siren, park light confirmation, Blue LED to show that the alarm is on and a whole lot more for only $135.00 delivered to your door. VERY VERY EASY hookup too! Just 3 wires will give you everything except the park light confirmation, and ignition disable. If you want the light confirmation, you just hook up 2 wires to each side of your signal lights! If you want iginition disable, hook up the other two to the wires going to the kickstand. It's that easy! www.internatrix.com

Hope that helps!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts