Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
:headscratch Why is the scooter in front????:headscratch

Only joking! Welcome and nice ride man. One serious tank protector you got there! You the paintball type?? or a seal??? or a hit-man???

·
Registered
532 Posts
:headscratch Why is the scooter in front????:headscratch

Only joking! Welcome and nice ride man. One serious tank protector you got there! You the paintball type?? or a seal??? or a hit-man???:scared

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice... No worries, I luv jokes. I rode that scooter. Its actually not slow. Its a 250cc automatic. The mirrors fold in, seats opens fully, gas cap opens all with the key. Complete digital readout. Its like the cadillac of scooters. Its weird. My old man can pull the front wheel off the pavement a couple inches. I used to be into paintball back in my 20's. It hurt too much. lol.
Is that your plane in your avatar?

·
Registered
92 Posts
cool.....Green is in..............

·
Registered
526 Posts
wait'll u wear the seat in real good, 2 dents and it'll have a mohawk too lol.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:lol I went up to the Kawi stealership and I still love the sliver. Also, I had ordered an air filter 3 weeks ago from Kawi and its still not in. Stupid me. Remind me not to get anything else there. :banghead

·
Registered
653 Posts
they are great to get you on the bike but undependable from there after, including mandatory servicing.:angry

·
Registered
9 Posts
did you buy a kit for the fender eliminator or did you do it yourself? I have an 08 zx6r and I can find a FE for about $120 online...but I would greatly prefer to do it myself. Any advise?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
^search other posts or pm me about instruction to the $5 one

nice bike, looks sweet

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
did you buy a kit for the fender eliminator or did you do it yourself? I have an 08 zx6r and I can find a FE for about $120 online...but I would greatly prefer to do it myself. Any advise?
Do the tail thing yourself. Buy or find some semi bendable metal and experiment. lol. You'll feel better fabbing it the way you want it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts