Ya what he said

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
kids an drugs.....

·
Most likely to get banned
982 Posts
i be D%^&* if someone hit my bike in the parking lot and ran it over worried bout a d^&*( phone
buddy... step away from the Crack pipe and your Springer application's.... learn how to spell a bit and try that again

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Might be a street form of Ebonics...

Josh

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i be D%^&* if someone hit my bike in the parking lot and ran it over worried bout a d^&*( phone
i be damned if someone hit my bike in the parking lot and ran over it also worried about a damn phone ringing in her car didnt wanna curse in the forum figured yall understand i just lost my bike over something stupid not laugh at it thanks for the support

·
Registered
923 Posts
i be damned if someone hit my bike in the parking lot and ran over it also worried about a damn phone ringing in her car didnt wanna curse in the forum figured yall understand i just lost my bike over something stupid not laugh at it thanks for the support
Well shit man, if you got time to post on a forum after ur bike gets ran over, atleast spell it out for us.

·
16,062 Posts
That fuckin sucks ass.
Did the stupid bitch have insurance?
Is the bike gonna get fixed or replaced?

·
982 Posts
damn shit fuck asshole douche hell mother fucker..... notice no one got bent out of shape or censored it... as far as your bike goes... its life and hopefully their insurance will cover it because its THEIR fault... i was pissed when i parked my bike and the kick stand didnt lock in place and it took a nose dive... i was pissed when i was unloading my bike and dropped it on some wet grass and breaking a piece on a dinosaur of a bike.... chances are your bike will be totalled and the insurance companies give you enough money to get a new one....

·
982 Posts
sue her ass... your in Augusta GA right? thought you had to have some form of insurance on your vehicle at all times....

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
i feel ya just know some forums will condone cursing
sux bud:angry .... there are 1 or 2 words you dont spray .... aside from that I type how I talk, you should too

·
982 Posts
racial slurs are the only thing ya cant let fly on here.... we get all bent out of shape over them..

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
racial slurs are the only thing ya cant let fly on here.... we get all bent out of shape over them..
Like three of you guys get bent out of shape.

I sure don't, because I can handle my shit.

But whatever you do, don't call me any weird slurs for native americans, seeing as i am like a sixteenth cherokee. Which makes me more of a legit North Carolina-an than you BR.

BOOM!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts