Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.....my bike suddenly died on me the other day while riding. I thought it had run out of gas, but when I pulled over and put it on reserve, it still wouldn't fire up. It was very hot that day so I'm thinking maybe it overheated. After a few hours (after work) I went back and she started right up. My temp gauge didn't seem too high when this happened....I think it was at four bars. Does this sound like an overheating issue? If so, what can I do to avoid it? Thank You so much!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Did the temp gauge show the bike was overheating or was it dumping coolant?

Usually you will know if it overheating pretty clearly.

Has it only happened the one time?

When you say it would not fire up was it turning over and getting spark?

I would check the simple stuff first like a loose connection, bad switch, battery cables and work your way out from there.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top