Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished installing the decals on the new paint and decided to share some pictures. Got tired of the black, too many non colored bikes out there. Went with the early look combined with the newer decal. going to have the checkers cut again and add 1 more white square to lengthen the flag. Also, ditched the tail for my RR tail to set it off.... Next step is powder coating the wheels white and adding some matching green accents. Enjoy!!!!

BEFORE......

AFTER......

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Nice spot for the sidearm.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I would do black, green or bronze wheels.

Josh

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
Your bike is sexy. I'm liking that look.:clap

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
I was trying to figure out for a long time where to put my pistol. Only thing I'd be worried about with it being there would be if you laid it down on the right side.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Do a top tank mount...

Josh

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
I was trying to figure out for a long time where to put my pistol. Only thing I'd be worried about with it being there would be if you laid it down on the right side.
It would probably never hit the thing in that spot.

·
Premium Member
13,207 Posts
I'd carry a gun too, if I had put it out there for all to know that I was going to slather white paint on those gorgeous wheels. Maybe hire a bodyguard, too.

I'd bet the farm you could trade even-steven with someone who already has some ugly white wheels they want to get rid of.

·
Registered
122 Posts
that is quite the dramatic color change.......it looks fantastic. I've always been a sucker for the factory looking schemes. Nice personal touches.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The after is very sexy, never thought about mounting the gun to the bike. To much hassle IMO if i got pulled over. I prefer to concel at my waist.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts