Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst in for the 600 service today I asked at the spares counter when the Gtr upgrades are out from Kawasaki such as the screen etc. After checking his P.C he said " THEY ARE AVAILABLE TO BUY FROM THE 1st SEPTEMBER " Oh goody can I have the price of the larger screen " DUNNO, WILL HAVE TO ORDER ONE " So how much if I order one ? " NO COST TO ORDER BUT DUNNO HOW MUCH THE SCREEN IS " was his reply. Sod it I'll have one,when will it be here,roughly ? " DUNNO, THREE FOUR WEEKS MAYBE " Ok, order it anyway and give me a call when it's in. " CAN'T ORDER ONE UNTIL YOU PAY IN FULL " Ok, I'll pay for it now. " CANT PAY NOW AS I DON'T HAVE A PRICE ON IT YET ". OK I'll leave a deposit. " CAN'T TAKE DEPOSIT'S ON PARTS OR ACCESSORIES ".
I paid for my service and left, stressed and looking for Jeremy beadle. At least if it's on T.v on Sunday I may get £150 for being shown.:crackup

·
Registered
11 Posts
ha, seems you have about as much luck as i do around here... been trying to get a price on an extra key fob to lock up in my safe as a backup since i bought my bike, but the dealer doesn't have a clue and can't seem to figure out how to find out :banghead ! Gotta love gettin something new! Do gotta say, love the bike though! :crazyloco

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Mask,
In Belgium; the price is 157 euro for the big sreen. I have one but it's for sale because I'm not happy with the result. If you're bigger then 1.81m you get a lot off buffering around the helm when the sreen is in his upper position.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts