Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anywhere online to find the fsm or a repair manual for a 99zx7r??? i'm having some fuel delivery issues and i dont have a manual on hand. thanks for your help guys.

websites, links or homepages that have this???

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I have the Shop manual on CD for the 96-03 ZX7R. Don't much need it anymore. Is there something you want me to look up for you, or would you like me to burn a copy of it and mail it to you?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hell... if you dont mind burning one for me and mailing it, that'd be great. i'm having trouble with my fuel system. my pump works, but its not turning on. it works intermittently. i think its either the relay or the harness.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Don't think that should be an issue to burn one for you. It's in pdf format and saved my ass a few times. Here is my email address, send me your info.

isprague at rim dot com

typed out so that bots on the net can't find me. LOL

·
Registered
130 Posts
Swoosh said:
Don't think that should be an issue to burn one for you. It's in pdf format and saved my ass a few times. Here is my email address, send me your info.

isprague at rim dot com

typed out so that bots on the net can't find me. LOL
mind if i get a copy too? i'll send some funds through paypal? or we can do the email thing. let me know. thanks.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Guys...sorry for the delay.

I've had a couple requests for this. I even sent one copy in the mail...padded envelope...but it still managed to get destroyed.

I'm looking to find a way to compress it and post it for all who need it. It's a huge manual.

....patience. I'm working on it. LOL

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I have found an upload utility and mass storage site... ZX7R and 7RR manual should be along shortly for all interested.

I will either find a way for you to access it.... or let Beans access it and post it in the appropriate (ZX7) section.

However...anyone that offered to pay for it... I'm not doing it for the money... but if you wanna send donations.... LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Swoosh!

I noticed you were going to post the manual about a week ago, were you able to get it uploaded yet?

I've been looking for this for a while now, thanks for taking your time to help everyone out!

Cheers! :cheers

·
Registered
63 Posts
just wondering if anyone ever got any manuals online posted or located? im looking for anything for a 98 zx7r. drop me a message if you need. thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts