Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum but wanted to say that I love my new toy and can't wait till I come home for good so that I can break it in. I have it in BLK. BTW how do you post pics?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome....and if you like, I can break it in for ya....lol

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thanks for dedication to serve.
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm new to the forum but wanted to say that I love my new toy and can't wait till I come home for good so that I can break it in. I have it in BLK. BTW how do you post pics?
i have the black 06 and the first thing you do with it is buy a good tank pad. the streaks and scuffs show very easy :angry . outside of that, the bike kick ass. and everyone knows the black zx10's are the fastest :nana . and do whatever you have to do, to get back home safe and in one piece ............

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome and thank you for your service to our country i just recently got out after 3 years in japan be safe keep your head down

semper fi.

·
Registered
37 Posts
the bike kick ass. and everyone knows the black zx10's are the fastest
Yea...next to the green one...otherwise they would race the black one...:rofl

and do whatever you have to do, to get back home safe and in one piece ............
Roger that! You don't give what branch service you are in so Hooah!, Oorah!, etc.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My bad! Im in the Army 15 year Vet. 5 more to go than i'm outta there.
Hooah! Chief.

Let me echo the previous sentiments as well as say what so many don't even realize: Thank you for your dedication to duty and service in order to preserve the freedoms that our families enjoy.

I wish you well and hope that when you come back, you are not carried and that you are not doing the carrying.

Jeff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts