Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious as to when everyone recieved their Connie. My dealer is telling me I bought the first one in North America. I know that here in the Maritimes provinces of Canada I was the first. It is really not important, just want to see if the dealer knows what he is talking about. I had mine in my yard June 21st, and so far have 6800km on it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My dealer told me that I purchased his only non ABS. It had been sitting since July 2. I picked it up 8/7/07.

Of course dealers will tell you anything they can to ensure a sale.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I rode off on mine 6/29/07 in Denver CO. My Sales guy was hounding the Warehouse folks to get the first one to be delivered to Denver. I think he was pretty successful. The bike came from the Omaha Ware house.

·
Registered
85 Posts
July 14. it was the second one in OKC - I think it's still the only ABS.

·
Registered
128 Posts
got mine 08/02/07. I think it's the first here in Luxembourg with ABS (as we don't get it wihout, it's the first overall ;))

·
Registered
228 Posts
Ordered and deposit paid on the 5 nov 2006, ready at dealers 10 july 2007 insured and on the road 17 july (postal strike messed up tax and insurance).

·
Registered
261 Posts
07/07/07 was my pickup date... first one in the tri-state area I was told.. 4100 glorious miles so far.

See you on the road,

Jerry

·
Registered
368 Posts
Drove home on 1 August. First ABS out the door in Seattle.

·
Registered
184 Posts
July 24th in Newport News, VA. One week before Uhjeen, who lost a virtual beer to me on that one!! Thanks Uhjeen!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi John, Still planning that eastern swing next year. I dealt with the wrong dealer they recieved 2 non abs models first , june 27 . Went a different dealer out of town they had their abs model june 26 picked mine up after dealing with the previous deposit and picked it up june 29. The original dealer didn't get their first abs until july 20th. I had a deposit on that since nov 3 /06 a long time to wait , but worth it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
7/27/07 and man it' s like first time sex, I can't get enough. 1500 miles first week. Isn't a record but not to bad. One hella of a bike.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts