Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished installing a program into the forum software, which is better than any image verification software that most use, and instead asks a very easy question that every new user must type in. The answer is not case sensitive, and is easy to answer since its just to make sure a new user is a real person and not a spambot...

So now the test begins...I may have to change the question once a month, but I predict (for the most part) this is the end of spam on the forum!

·
Premium Member
4,288 Posts
cool

thanks mate

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Thanks Beans

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks! Gracious mi amiga! Arigato! Danke!:clap

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Funny thing is that I receive a PM from here today that is, you guessed it, SPAM!!! Those losers are really annoying. Of course, I did not click on the link included in the PM...

·
Registered
1 Posts
yay no more spam !!!!!!!! Beans sorry for not posting much i just forget the link to your site. I'm turning 16 next week :D

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Funny thing is that I receive a PM from here today that is, you guessed it, SPAM!!! Those losers are really annoying. Of course, I did not click on the link included in the PM...
If that continues to happen, please let me know. Spam via pm is not the norm on internet forums, at least from my experiences.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts