Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to know a parts list recommended to make the bike out run the 99 busas on the track but yet still be street legal,,,,,,i know its a tuff one also i heard that you should not run a wider tire because of lose of traction but man i love the 330 or 240 look i already found the turbo and nos i would like to run just want a solid motor that can handle it any help would be great

·
Registered
208 Posts
Big bore kit. Muzzy 4 into 1 left side exit. Carbs adjusted/fixed to match. If done right you'll beat stock Busas, still be tame and mellow around town, and still get great mileage. While you're at it upgrade the front and rear suspension and you should be good to go! Leave the 180 out back for handling, or at most slip on a 190.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Chuck, I've been wanting a turbo to outfit my 96 zx11 with and still be able to run on the street also, would you share your decisions and why you chose this particular set up?:headscratch

Thanks, junior

·
Registered
33 Posts
Another way to smooth out the power curve is with slotted cam sprockets. Muzzy recommends 102 degrees intake and 104 degrees exhaust. Stock is 105-100. You'll need a degree wheel, some dial indicators and a ton of patience. (Or in my case plenty of stuff to throw around the garage) Good Luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts