·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i made a vid cause i was to lazy to take and post pics,

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
The tube and grommet indeed goes into that hole on the back side of the air box.

I don't remember, but usually the grommet goes first and then the tube. Does the grommet detach from the tube? That part I don't remember...

Josh

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I'll add it's pretty easy to loop the bowl vents to that hole on the side of the air box and plug the opposite side.

Where you have it plumbed right now it technically the drain hole.

Josh

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll add it's pretty easy to loop the bowl vents to that hole on the side of the air box and plug the opposite side.

Where you have it plumbed right now it technically the drain hole.

Josh
yeah thats what i thought, need to free it up and no the grommet and tube are all one piece....so just run the grommet and release the drain?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
yeah thats what i thought, need to free it up and no the grommet and tube are all one piece....so just run the grommet and release the drain?
I suppose you could leave the bowls connected to the drain, but you should be able to loop the original hose up into that hole on the right side.

You have the hole on the left side plugged, correct?

And leave the drain.

The hose with the grommet is for the PCV, so it's fairly important to have connected, otherwise crankcase gases will just vent all over the engine and under the tank.

Josh

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I suppose you could leave the bowls connected to the drain, but you should be able to loop the original hose up into that hole on the right side.

You have the hole on the left side plugged, correct?

And leave the drain.

The hose with the grommet is for the PCV, so it's fairly important to have connected, otherwise crankcase gases will just vent all over the engine and under the tank.

Josh
yes it is plugged, ill open the right back up and run it in there, thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts