Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Jamie and I just joined this forum today. I was looking for an answer to my problem, but I couldn't find one. This forum seemed to be my best bet. Anyway...When I got to work this morning I noticed a small amount of oil running out of the opening on the left lower fairing. The opening directly below the handle bar. I haven't had a chance to look at it, since I'm at work, but I thought I should try to figure it out before I ride home. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Jamie and I just joined this forum today. I was looking for an answer to my problem, but I couldn't find one. This forum seemed to be my best bet. Anyway...When I got to work this morning I noticed a small amount of oil running out of the opening on the left lower fairing. The opening directly below the handle bar. I haven't had a chance to look at it, since I'm at work, but I thought I should try to figure it out before I ride home. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Most probably the valve cover.You won't know for sure until you dig into it. Follow the oil trail to it's highest point.That's where the leak should be coming from.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts