·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold!!!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
You selling the 14? Nice shock! Eventually, I'm going to ohlin my bike front and back. I need a different spring, so its cheaper for me to buy new.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Nice set up, I especially like the remote preload adjuster. If I had the scratch I would grab it. That shock was probably about 1300$ new .

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Nice piece. It will definitely sell. Quality always does.
It's only a matter of time and price. If you're in a hurry, auction it on ebay. You may end up selling it to someone in Switzerland.

GLWS

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Not sure how to link it on this phone. Hit ebay, ohlin ka544, free shipping, two available.

One for you, one for me. Lol.
:thumbup

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still $200 more if true and this one is visually and performance perfect, just no new shock smell. Lol. ;)

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You selling the 14? Nice shock! Eventually, I'm going to ohlin my bike front and back. I need a different spring, so its cheaper for me to buy new.
Same spring through 220 pound rider FWIW. ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
if you want to sell it, drop the price..

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if you want to sell it, drop the price..
I did. Bought it for $1200+. I know you've asked for the $450 seat for $200 so am guessing you want this for $500. Top shelf parts aren't cheap. Gotta pay to play. I'm not feeding my family from the sale. Sorry you can't afford the good stuff. You show me a better price on the same item in equal or better condition and I will gladly beat the price for forum members.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I did. Bought it for $1200+. I know you've asked for the $450 seat for $200 so am guessing you want this for $500. Top shelf parts aren't cheap. Gotta pay to play. I'm not feeding my family from the sale. Sorry you can't afford the good stuff. You show me a better price on the same item in equal or better condition and I will gladly beat the price for forum members.

first:You do not know what I can afford.
second: I wish you sell it ASAP at your price :smile

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Repeat in case missed...anyone show me a better deal I can verify and I'll sweeten this deal for forum members. ;)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
first:You do not know what I can afford.
second: I wish you sell it ASAP at your price :smile
My apologies. I was only going off prior statements below and in no way meant to insult. :)
pleazespeed said:
I am interested for this seat, but I can only pay 200 dollars. Let me know "mad"

·
Registered
58 Posts
No problem "mad"
Yes,I can only pay 200 dollars for a used seat and a full price for a new one.
I am not going to comment on your posts anymore,good luck with everything.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
New price!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts