Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Picture #9

Votes: 1 1.7%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went for a walk with my wife and saw this nice hill that I thought the ol' 9 could handle. Sure enough, here are the pics. I took a lot of pictures but here are some of the better ones. Let me know what you all think..

·
Registered
366 Posts
I like that color green. The Kawasaki Moto GP Team has just announced it's going back to the lime green, but I really like this color better.

·
Registered
234 Posts
#5!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I like #7 the best. The light is just perfect, and the angle of bike is nice. This could go in a magazine or something, it is really good. Great work.

Marco

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
that's what makes # 5 more impressive, it is clear that a sport bike doesn't belong there, but it sure dominates the view! nice shot.

·
Registered
523 Posts
i voted for #1 cos to me it shows the that biking is a solitary thing, even if youre riding with others and battling with them, youre still alone inside that helmet, all by your self, even if you cant block out all those other voices screaming at you to "kill kill kill" or should that be to just "go faster?!!!" lol seriously tho, nice pics, you can see you put some thought into them. how was the trail blazing at night in the dark when you left???

·
Registered
11 Posts
Went with 5 like how you captured the light of the sun reflecting on your bike ......Good work

regards Tim ..................Ride safe:mfclap

·
Registered
653 Posts
have to be different and go 4.

just signifies a good days ride with the sun setting and the light slowly dimming! time for a nice beer I think

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
I'll give it to ya they are different!!! Nice Pics I like them all...:clap

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
I voted 5 when u first posted...... great shot

1 - 18 of 18 Posts