Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well if a 14 wins it wouldn't necessarily be an ALL zx14 ROTY showdown. First 2 months were a zx12 and zx7. Sorry, had to be the bubble buster lol. That zx7 from February is one bwwwaaaaad mama-jama.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Everybody/Bike stands a chance of winning, always ! :dblthumb2:

·
Registered
182 Posts
You know I'm really surprised this little competition doesn't get a bigger turn out. So many bikes and members on here, and you don't have anything to lose. I figured this comp would be filled with entries.

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
You know I'm really surprised this little competition doesn't get a bigger turn out. So many bikes and members on here, and you don't have anything to lose. I figured this comp would be filled with entries.
Yea me too :grump:

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I just had to give you something Blue because you kept asking. I should have my official entry next month. Here is a sneak preview though.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I just had to give you something Blue because you kept asking. I should have my official entry next month. Here is a sneak preview though.

Getting fairings back from paint and installed at the end of a long build is one of the greatest payoffs I've ever experienced. You spend all that time making her bad ass and at times you feel like it's moving slowly, and then boom, she's pretty and finished. Excited for you man, awesome work. Can't wait to see the full finished product.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.