Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
11,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the first of the month and you all know what that means...
Time for another Ride of the Month Contest!!!

This thread is for entries.

Voting will be handled in the Official March ROTM Poll. (Click here for the Poll thread.)

The deadline for entries will be 11:59pm (eastern time) on the 15th of the month. Only 10 entries will be accepted as that is the maximum for the "polling options". It's first come, first served so get them in early. However, there are some rules.

-You must post a picture/pictures that everyone can see. No links!

-We would like to have some info on the bike, including year, model, mods, maybe a little story about you and your bike.

-If you have won a Ride of the Month contest in the last 12 months then you cannot enter that bike again. If you've got a new bike done differently...alright, I'll allow it.

-The entry must be a Kawasaki.

-You must own the bike at the time of entry.

Once the deadline has passed, I will copy the entrant's posts to the voting thread to make voting easier.

Good luck and let's see some of those rides!

·
Registered
149 Posts
2000 zx7r

Year:2000
Make: ZX7R
Engine Size: 748cc
Pipe: Full Muzzy
Wheels: Stock Dark Gray
Mileage:33,000

This is my third bike I have owned. Have been looking for this exact model for many years, and always was my favorite. Finally got a new job and the first thing I did was search for months for the right ZX7R. Found this one a few hours from my house that needed work done to it. After getting it home removed all the monster, and other misc. stickers to get it as clean as possible. installed K&N air filter, Touched up a few spots and tore it down for a total cleaning and replace of any parts that I didn't like. Over 150 LED lights spread throughout.

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
bah don't think mine will be back together for this month. oh well, always april

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
Nice looking 7 man :thumbup

I have a feeling April might be a hard choice for BOTM :evil

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Nice looking 7 man :thumbup

I have a feeling April might be a hard choice for BOTM :evil
Nico is trying to get his done too!! It will be a tough choice this month

·
Registered
81 Posts
I haven't tried in awhile but figured I'd give it a shot again...

2007 Kawasaki zx-10r Special Edition
pcIII
Two Bros. Vale slip on
Vortex adjustable rearsets
puig smoked screen
-1 front sprocket

and some cell phone pics due to lack of good ones

·
11,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MiRhodes and garcia2389 have been added to the poll.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Nico is trying to get his done too!! It will be a tough choice this month
You can count on Matt's an my bike to be ready for April. I'd rather enter for April than March anyway. One year anniversary from my last BOTM win and my 09 being stolen.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Year:2000
Make: ZX7R
Engine Size: 748cc
Pipe: Full Muzzy
Wheels: Stock Dark Gray
Mileage:33,000

This is my third bike I have owned. Have been looking for this exact model for many years, and always was my favorite. Funds were low so had to settle for older, uglier motorcycles. Finally got a new job and the first thing I did was search for months for the right ZX7R. Found this one a few hours from my house that needed work done to it. After getting it home removed all the monster, and other misc. stickers to get it as clean as possible. Touched up a few spots and tore it down for a total cleaning and replace of any parts that I didnt like. Trying to make it the cleanest ZX7R I have ever seen so a feature bike would get it out there because it deserves it with all the work I did so far to restore a great bike.

This will def be a tiff bike to top. Very nice man.

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
thanks, kinda wished the wheel was straight but it was the first time taking good pics of the bike... love the color contrast though in them

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
You can count on Matt's an my bike to be ready for April. I'd rather enter for April than March anyway. One year anniversary from my last BOTM win and my 09 being stolen.
if mine isn't done something seriously bad may have happened

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Heres my 2008 Special Edition Flat Black Zx14.Dyno PCIII, Shorty/Fatty Exhaust,Secondary Flys out,16t Front Sprocket,SpeedOHealer, JEFFO Custom Map,Custom Hand stitched black and red leather seat,front and rear frame sliders,Swing arm plate holder,Red LED's, Lowered and Stretched. Rear fender eliminator, currently equipped with a double bubble, spike bolt replacements,custom grips and grip ends. Just added Angel tires....SHE IS FAST!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Id like to nominate scoobs, ZX6R.

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
10 Posts
cheers ond for the nom
ok guys a little about about the bike
its a 2001 j1 model
when i bought her it was bog standard
i have done all the work myself except the engine mods which were done by an engineering firm
ive owned the her for donkeys years she has been completely rebuilt from ground up
bodywork wise ....its a J series with a B series rear and a hand made seat
reason for the paint on the bike .....its not a yammy colour ....i went to a museum and colour matched the bike to one of Arton Senna's formula 1 cars .....
just a fan so i thought i would do my bike in the same colours
mechanical upgrades are alot .....dont want to bore you

ps.... i do have mirrors for the bike but havent put them on yet

·
Registered
141 Posts
:hititIf I dont win this, hopefully my girlfriends ass will win something in the VIP lounge "AssAholics" Thread!:hitit

1 - 20 of 32 Posts