Votes: 3 7.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
11,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the voting thread.

I will update the poll as entries are accepted in the entry thread.(click here for entry thread.)

Deadline for entries is 11:59pm (eastern time) on the 15th of the month.

After the deadline has passed, I will edit this thread so that the entries will be contained here in the voting thread to make voting quick and easy.

Any vote cast before the entrant's name(s) have been added to the poll will be discarded. (No voting for "waiting for entries...")

No entries will be accepted in this thread.

As always, if you have not won the ROTM contest in the last 12 months, you are eligible to enter.

Thank you and Good luck to the contestants!

·
Registered
7,363 Posts
first ever ROTM entry and first for july!

2004 zx10r
vortex rearsets
micron exhaust power commander
puig windscreen
6000k hid's
fender elliminated
t-rex racing frame sliders and bar ends

when i got the bike it had hideous green wheels and bolt kit and grips.. i got rid of those put the black fairing bolts on , new progrip grips and tank pad , relocated the license plate and powder coated the wheels dark charcole gray.

VOTE FOR ME!:rofl:rofl

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello! New to this forum, just purchased this one owner 2000 ZX9R 3 months ago with 3,800 miles. I added the seat cowl, chain guard, and repainted the mirrors from purple to green. It had new Michelin Pilot Powers, chain, battery, and Yosh pipe when I bought it. Original owner was 50 when he bought it new in 2000, and decided to sell it because of knee problems. I have always wanted one just like this and now I'm riding instead of dreaming :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Since July is my birthday month, I would like to submit my '07 ZX-14SE. I've had her for a minute & brought it from the desert of Arizona to the mountains of northern Itay. I've done some work w/ some advice from several board brothers & this is what I have come up with. Have a look & any/all comments are welcome.

Before the bar end mirrors, but here is the clean left side pic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey!! New to this forum so i thought i show of my 2004 ZX6R. Its got a custom paint job,yoshimura slip on,ohlins steering damper,pazzo racing shorty levers,integrated taillight,smoked everything,oh and its lowered.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I never seem to win these but here goes.. I know she is a mut now with non kawi parts but thats what makes her my bitch.

Mods(i can remember)
Single sided swingarm
Vfr rear rim
Power coated rims , clutch cover and tripple trees with heal guards
Custom paint
R6 rear tail
Double bubble windscreen
Carbon decals
And hallogen car headlights
So pick me.. I never win anything, lol

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·