Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aight peoples i know i posted one of these a couple of months ago but about 3 weeks ago i found one for the 07 zx6 and it looks hot as hell!:crazyloco i'll post some pix here soon,just wait till you guys see this shit! it looks cleeeeeeeeean! peace out!:thefinger

·
Registered
275 Posts
i am about to lost my mind, where does this kid live im driving to his house

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
sorry fellas i'll have the pix in here today and maybe a lil video so you can see how they look on aight! sorry for the suspence, i've been a lil busy ya meen!

quick tease of what i bought, the lense is different and the LEDs are even better! it clean up really nice. no dog ears! (rear turns)

·
Registered
19 Posts
different lense and led's? from the stock light or from the one in the picture?

ive been looking at these waiting to see how someone else likes em first. so it is the same size and shape of the stock light, as the pic would show?

i just bought a light from bikebandit last night like the bikelitez FE uses, if this looks good enough on the bike, i might just go with this instead

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi there all. im a newbie to all this bike malarkey. i received my ZX6 the other week and already i have brought some stuff for it lol.
but what i have made is the standard rear light in to a all integrated turn signal and rear brake light. iv uprated the L.E.Ds to ultra bright and low energy ones and once i get my bike back from the store ill take some pictures. if all goes well i can make them all for you lot at a real low price.
cheers
Ben

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi there all. im a newbie to all this bike malarkey. i received my ZX6 the other week and already i have brought some stuff for it lol.
but what i have made is the standard rear light in to a all integrated turn signal and rear brake light. iv uprated the L.E.Ds to ultra bright and low energy ones and once i get my bike back from the store ill take some pictures. if all goes well i can make them all for you lot at a real low price.
cheers
Ben
that sounds like the best deal ever. If you can get your hands on a few stock lights and upgrade them you can do a trade in program. Say we send your our factory light and $50 for your upgraded one. The downside of you upgrading the ones we have means I wouldnt have a brake light for a week or two

i saw that on ebay
+1

WTF i saw this a week ago

i would greatly appreciate a picture of it installed on the bike and the hardware it comes with

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is the stock light but with intergrated turns! if you look at the stocker the lense is diff than this one n the LEDs are brighter

·
Registered
275 Posts
is the stock light but with intergrated turns! if you look at the stocker the lense is diff than this one n the LEDs are brighter
so it is the actual size of the stock with the same mounting points? How does it hook up, any cutter required. Or does it have the same factory harness so i can plug the brake light and directions directly into it without cutting any wires?

could we get a video/picture of it installed and maybe a better picture of it show details of the light itself

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no cutting, no special mods, straight plug and play. it use the stock bracket, it looks just like the stock light but with intergrated turns. i will take the tail apart and take pix so you can see how it hooks up. sorry for taking so long for the pix but you knw gotta take care of a few thing first since i just got back from japan on a bussiness trip. dont worry i will show you guys how it looks and works. it took me about an hour and a half mostly taking the tail end of to get to the wires

·
Registered
234 Posts
no cutting, no special mods, straight plug and play.
So it has plug in connectors already? You don't have to cut the stock wires?

·
Registered
275 Posts
So it has plug in connectors already? You don't have to cut the stock wires?
i hope so

i imagine it has 3 connectors. one for the brake light and 2 for the signal lights. If thats the case im ordering one tomorrow. This brake like plus 2 $3 L brackets and i got the cleanest looking bike around

::Edit::
i bought the only one available ATM on ebay :) :) :) i just hope it is as good silver and the ebay description claims

"This taillight has a clear lens that houses an LED circuit board with a unique, blacked out background.

The DOT compliant LED taillights shine from the center of the light, while auxiliary LED turn signals blink

When making a turn. License plate lights are included in the housing for those bikes that have them in

The stock taillights. Clear LED blinker taillight plugs directly into stock connectors for easy installation"

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i hope so

i imagine it has 3 connectors. one for the brake light and 2 for the signal lights. If thats the case im ordering one tomorrow. This brake like plus 2 $3 L brackets and i got the cleanest looking bike around

::Edit::
i bought the only one available ATM on ebay :) :) :) i just hope it is as good silver and the ebay description claims

"This taillight has a clear lens that houses an LED circuit board with a unique, blacked out background.

The DOT compliant LED taillights shine from the center of the light, while auxiliary LED turn signals blink

When making a turn. License plate lights are included in the housing for those bikes that have them in

The stock taillights. Clear LED blinker taillight plugs directly into stock connectors for easy installation"
you got it bro sorry i havent posted the lil vid but i will be done today i promise! its it has the 3 prong brake/runing light and 2 wires, one each for the turns. they plug right in but i put a lil electric tape on them cuz maybe vibrations might knock them off, better safe than sorry nah meem? they keep posting the light in ebay one per week for what i can see cuz i missed the 1st time it came out but a week later i snagged the one posted.

p.s.
i got the cleanest bike around! lol:crazyloco :nana (jk)

·
Registered
275 Posts
you got it bro sorry i havent posted the lil vid but i will be done today i promise! its it has the 3 prong brake/runing light and 2 wires, one each for the turns. they plug right in but i put a lil electric tape on them cuz maybe vibrations might knock them off, better safe than sorry nah meem? they keep posting the light in ebay one per week for what i can see cuz i missed the 1st time it came out but a week later i snagged the one posted.

p.s.
i got the cleanest bike around! lol:crazyloco :nana (jk)
thanks, i was waiting for picture/vids before i ordered but instead i said fuck it and just got it. Ill be sure to take some pictures this weekend when I hopefully get it and install it

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i bought it blindly too thats no prob kid. ima put a lil vid here in in about an hour or so, i just wokeup i work graveyard shift .sorry bout taking my time with pix but i knw you will luv it

1 - 20 of 33 Posts