Votes: 9 19.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
11,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the voting thread.

I will update the poll as entries are accepted in the entry thread.(click here for entry thread.)

Deadline for entries is 11:59pm (eastern time) on the 15th of the month.

After the deadline has passed, I will edit this thread so that the entries will be contained here in the voting thread to make voting quick and easy.

Any vote cast before the entrant's name(s) have been added to the poll will be discarded. (No voting for "waiting for entries...")

No entries will be accepted in this thread.

As always, if you have not won the ROTM contest in the last 12 months, you are eligible to enter.

Thank you and Good luck to the contestants!

·
11,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Since I'm so late to take care of the Ride of the Month stuff this month, we'll see how entries go and maybe I'll stretch the deadline for entries by a day or two.

Sorry about the delay, guys and gals.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hope i win!!!

so i have finally decided to give it a try and see what people think of my favorite bike.:)
so to get started here it is how it looked the day i bought it and brought it home.

Than quickly after that like the next day i decided to take it apart and put my print on it:evil

Than after it was at this stage i asked the lovely people here to help me in picking a color and i ended up with this :runaway

Than a few weeks later i got a flat tire :angry very unfortunate and i had to buy a new set of tires so i decided to paint the wheels as well and i ended with this as it sits now.(the sit is missing cause i had a battery tender on)

and than a little bit about me:
- i started riding scooters about 9 years ago and since than i have owned three scooters, than i got a 150cc, and after that i decided i need something that i can like and really enjoy every day so that's how i got my
- 2006 Kawasaki zx-6r 636 bone stock with 9000 miles.
*than i changed the color,
*did the jumper mood,
*replaced the turn signals with flush mount
*got an integrated tail light,
*replaced the mirrors with bar-end and covered the holes for a cleaner look, *put a k&n filter
*got a set of Pirelli Scorpion
*painted the wheels ORANGE
*removed the back fender and put a DIY fender eliminator
*got a low beam 10000k and high beam 3000k HID

* now i only need a custom exhaust and i'm pretty much set:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks like a slow month, (not the bikes they all look great) But I'm thinking of entering mine.
What ya think? Am I to new here?
well i guess i picked the right month, i have a very good chance of winning:) or at least second place :))lol
also decided to add some more pics that i just took yesterday.

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
Here is my 05 636. I bought her used and she was all stock. Didn't know much about her or what I could do to her, untill I found all you crazy whore's!
Now I'm head over heals in love with her ( not you whores so much) and wouldnt want any other bike other then another Kawi.
All my mods are in my sig and rack my brain daily on what else I could do to her, just to set her aside form all the others out there.
This spring, will be shorty levers, SS brake lines, new decals, and powder coated rear sets.
Thanks for looking :crazyloco

Sorry, got a little carried away with the pic!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Ok I'll give this a shot too.

This is my 2007 ZZR600, Iv been slowly converting it to a ZX6R. hahaha
The mod list is way to long to list, But I'll edit this later & ad a link that has all the mods listed.
I got her new in April 07 & she now has 44,000+ miles on her.
She has an 09 ZX6R shock, 05/06 ZX6R swingarm, Sonic springs, ZX6R finder(carbon fiber)
+4 advancer & 520 15/42 conversion, Just to name a few.
Ok the pics....

·
Registered
870 Posts
This is my 2009 Monster Edition ZX6R named Karisma. lol. I bought it brand new at the end of Jan 2010 for $8300. It was a CA model but I got rid of all the smog/clean air guts as soon as I brought it home. I have tracked it quite a few times at Thunderhill Raceway in CA and I have included some pictures in action. It is a lovely bike and I get conversation starters wherever I go. A full list of mods are in my signature. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
320 Posts

About me: I'm a 27 year old former Marine who fell I love with bikes at Camp Pendleton Ca. Got a new 10r but I still will always love my 636! Spirited rider who got pulled over by a friend and riding buddy ( luckily) clocked in at 168.8 in 45. Lol living out in the country with long stretches allow higher speeds when it bored. 2006 zx6r 636. PC 5 custom dyno tuned RK green chain :) have my pinebox exhaust sitting in the garage waiting for me to throw on. Rear seat is on instead of my seat cowl caz I forgot to put it on. Custom Rattle Can paint job that was under a whopping $100 with the rims painted too. New michillin PP 2ct's and the normal aftermarket stuff like HID's and whatnot :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
This is my 2007 Ninja ZX10R bought used in 09 with 3300 miles, now has 11600 on her and still strong. Few mods would be sixty61 custom bar ends and spools, hotbodies smoked windscreen, rear seat cowl, powder coated rearsets, heel guards, and body bolts. Added red neon lights which actually looks awesome cuz I can make her breathe! B&M airfilter lets her breathe, with TOCE performance slash cut exhaust. Piggybacked PCV with custom map and tune. Carbon Fibre exhaust shield and I think that covers most of it. All this work except for the PCV and custom map and tune were done by me and my brother. Lots of hours put in considering were noobs, or we were noobs. :rotflmao ENJOY!

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
A few nice bikes this month. Its a short month so seems to be a short list, But I had to go with OND.

Bike just sticks out to me, very clean and sharp! All mods done very tastefully:clap

Guess I need to get myself together before I enter another poll, or at least a better camera :evil

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
Would also like to say thanks for who ever did vote for my bike :thumbup

·
Registered
870 Posts
I realized how much my personal camera sucks compared to the track shots... Oh well. Congrats to OND!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I usually don't care too much for Monster Edition bikes anymore because they are becoming more & more common. But that guy takes it to the track & that is GTG in my book.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Would also like to say thanks for who ever did vote for my bike :thumbup
Your welcome man! I know you helped me out before so I was trying. Beautiful bikes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I wanna thank you everyone for all the votes and support!! also Congrats to the winner of this month, beautiful bike:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.