Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

11,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the first of the month and you all know what that means...
Time for another Ride of the Month Contest!!!

This thread is for entries.

Voting will be handled in the Official January ROTM Poll. (Click here for the Poll thread.)

The deadline for entries will be 11:59pm (eastern time) on the 15th of the month. Only 10 entries will be accepted as that is the maximum for the "polling options". It's first come, first served so get them in early. However, there are some rules.

-You must post a picture/pictures that everyone can see. No links!

-We would like to have some info on the bike, including year, model, mods, maybe a little story about you and your bike.

-If you have won a Ride of the Month contest in the last 12 months then you cannot enter that bike again. If you've got a new bike done differently...alright, I'll allow it.

-The entry must be a Kawasaki.

-You must own the bike at the time of entry.

Once the deadline has passed, I will copy the entrant's posts to the voting thread to make voting easier.

Good luck and let's see some of those rides!

11,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Since I'm so late to take care of the Ride of the Month stuff this month, we'll see how entries go and maybe I'll stretch the deadline for entries by a day or two.

Sorry about the delay, guys and gals.

· Registered
887 Posts
soo.. hmm.. if i install my unused and unabused race plastics, that makes it almost a whole nother bike. am i eligible? :)

just kidding, im hoping to see a track/performance modded zx10r or to make it interesting a zx14. a tracked out 250 would be something interesting for me as well.

· Registered
23 Posts
Hope i win!!!

so i have finally decided to give it a try and see what people think of my favorite bike.:)
so to get started here it is how it looked the day i bought it and brought it home.

Than quickly after that like the next day i decided to take it apart and put my print on it:evil

Than after it was at this stage i asked the lovely people here to help me in picking a color and i ended up with this :runaway

Than a few weeks later i got a flat tire :angry very unfortunate and i had to buy a new set of tires so i decided to paint the wheels as well and i ended with this as it sits now.(the sit is missing cause i had a battery tender on)

and than a little bit about me:
- i started riding scooters about 9 years ago and since than i have owned three scooters, than i got a 150cc, and after that i decided i need something that i can like and really enjoy every day so that's how i got my
- 2006 Kawasaki zx-6r 636 bone stock with 9000 miles.
*than i changed the color,
*did the jumper mood,
*replaced the turn signals with flush mount
*got an integrated tail light,
*replaced the mirrors with bar-end and covered the holes for a cleaner look, *put a k&n filter
*got a set of Pirelli Scorpion
*painted the wheels ORANGE
*removed the back fender and put a DIY fender eliminator
*got a low beam 10000k and high beam 3000k HID

* now i only need a custom exhaust and i'm pretty much set:)

· Registered
307 Posts
^ I like the orange wheels, sweet.

· VP Whoring
14,654 Posts
Clean bike, but I would never have traded the kawi green for white. You should add some orange accents to the body to help it blend better.

Maybe I'll quit being lazy and get in this one. But not with it being 35 degrees out here.

· Registered
23 Posts
Clean bike, but I would never have traded the kawi green for white. You should add some orange accents to the body to help it blend better.

Maybe I'll quit being lazy and get in this one. But not with it being 35 degrees out here.
True what your saying, but i'm not much of a fan of green all together which sounds crazy cause i love Kawasaki!!!:crazyloco
Also for some reason i never liked stickers, im only thinking now of some Kawasaki orange stickers , same as the original ones that go on the gas thank.
I have to find someone that can make the exact replica of it but matching my wheels.

· Registered
307 Posts
Looks like a slow month, (not the bikes they all look great) But I'm thinking of entering mine.
What ya think? Am I to new here?

· Registered
23 Posts
Looks like a slow month, (not the bikes they all look great) But I'm thinking of entering mine.
well i guess i picked the right month, i have a very good chance of winning:) or at least second place :))lol
also decided to add some more pics that i just took yesterday.

· Registered
22 Posts
True what your saying, but i'm not much of a fan of green all together which sounds crazy cause i love Kawasaki!!!:crazyloco
Also for some reason i never liked stickers, im only thinking now of some Kawasaki orange stickers , same as the original ones that go on the gas thank.
I have to find someone that can make the exact replica of it but matching my wheels.
There's a guy on zx6r.com thAt does decals:evil...many useful resources on that site....and cool peeps:runaway

You should join the fun....lol tell em I sent u

· Registered
869 Posts
I'm going to enter in for this month as soon as I charge my digital camera up. It's crappy/rainy out so it will be a garage pic.

· Premium Member
3,168 Posts
:headscratch
Nope........being new isn't in the rules.

There's a guy on zx6r.com thAt does decals:evil...many useful resources on that site....and cool peeps:runaway

You should join the fun....lol tell em I sent u
Just join, dont mention his name, it will be safer......:crackup
I kid, I kid

· VP Whoring
14,654 Posts
Waiting for some sun down here, we got a random batch of rain that came through. Maybe monday ill jump in this.

· Premium Member
3,168 Posts
Here is my 05 636. I bought her used and she was all stock. Didn't know much about her or what I could do to her, untill I found all you crazy whore's!
Now I'm head over heals in love with her ( not you whores so much) and wouldnt want any other bike other then another Kawi.
All my mods are in my sig and rack my brain daily on what else I could do to her, just to set her aside form all the others out there.
This spring, will be shorty levers, SS brake lines, new decals, and powder coated rear sets.
Thanks for looking :crazyloco

Sorry, got a little carried away with the pic!

· Registered
307 Posts
^ Nice ride, Lovely pics

· Registered
307 Posts
Ok I'll give this a shot too.

This is my 2007 ZZR600, Iv been slowly converting it to a ZX6R. hahaha
The mod list is way to long to list, But I'll edit this later & ad a link that has all the mods listed.
I got her new in April 07 & she now has 44,000+ miles on her.
She has an 09 ZX6R shock, 05/06 swingarm, Sonic springs, ZX6R finder(carbon fiber)
+4 advancer & 520 15/42 conversion, Just to name a few.
Ok the pics....

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.