Votes: 7 11.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
11,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the voting thread.

I will update the poll as entries are accepted in the entry thread.(click here for entry thread.)

Deadline for entries is 11:59pm (eastern time) on the 15th of the month.

After the deadline has passed, I will edit this thread so that the entries will be contained here in the voting thread to make voting quick and easy.

Any vote cast before the entrant's name(s) have been added to the poll will be discarded. (No voting for "waiting for entries...")

No entries will be accepted in this thread.

As always, if you have not won the ROTM contest in the last 12 months, you are eligible to enter.

Thank you and Good luck to the contestants!

·
11,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright, guys and gals...having a bit of an issue with the poll from last month. Figuring it out now but I want to remind everyone that whatever pics and story you post with your entry need to stay up until the poll is over. From then, I copy the pic and story to my own accounts/files/folders/etc. to make sure the thread goes unaltered just in case someone removes pics, changes pics, accounts get suspended or banned, etc. That way the frontpage isn't all jacked up.

So, anyway, here starts the new entry thread and poll...get to it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey guys. Crashed my 636 back in August and finally got her all fixxed up and figured I would try my luck with this months ROTM contest.

So here are the facts-----------------------------------------
Year: 2006
Model: ZX6R 636 SE
Eng size: 636cc
Pipes: Two Brothers V.A.L.E. Slip on
Seat: Stock
Wheels: Black Power Coat
Accessories: Two Brothers V.A.L.E Slip On
Smoked Double Bubble Windscreen
Flush Smoked Front Signals
Smoked Integrated Tail Light
LED Integrated Mirrors
Michelin Power Pilots 2CT
And the story-----------------------------------
Bought the bike in June of 2011. Had an extended swing arm, cheap red anodized pegs, and ugly stock rear fender. Quickly removed all of that making it pretty much bone stock. A month later bought her a nice new shiny Two Brothers slip on. Road her hard for about a month before I low sided and smashed her up breaking my arm in the process. 7 months later she is finally back together and looking sexy as ever.
Here are some pics--------------From Broken to Fixed--------------------

There she is hope you all enjoy.
PS - Didnt realize that the pics were deleted unitl this morning lol

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Heres my entry..

Last year I won ROTM with my 09, same month as this entry and the same month the bike was stolen. Heres the replacment..

Bike: 2011 Kawasaki ZX6R
Miles: 5500

Modifications:

-Full M4 GP exhaust system
-Bazzaz Z-Fi
-K&N Air Filter
-Custom map by Chronic Motorsports
-KG Racing Clutch
-Sunstar Sprockets (-1/0)
-D.I.D VX2 X-ring chain
-Galfer SS Brake Lines
-Speedo DRD
-Pilot Pure 2CTs
-Smoked Windscreen
-Shogun Frame Sliders
-Driven D3 Grips
-Shorty Levers
-Ninja Bar Ends
-Smoked Integrated Taillight
-Custom Paint

I'm sure I left some stuff out but whatever...

Here she is..

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Alright fellaz, you know they say the third times the charm. O yeah this is my third time posting up (it has been a while) but lost a couple of times. Story on the 14, I bought her slightly used with 1500 miles on her, I currently have 22000 and she has been good to me. I had a minor slip and fall last year and she was fixed up with a couple of bandages and back on the road. Please see below my signature for all the mods. The only thing left is a slight lower and an adjustable kick stand. Thanks for the votes if any in advance.

stock except pipes.

mid mods.

halos

little led action, multi color.

pic from a couple of weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
I'm entering my 2008 Candy Plasma Blue ZX-6R

So story first, I bought it as my first bike in October 2009. I rode for about 2 months then my parents freaked that I bought a bike while I was still in college, I couldn't afford the insurance and then it got put in my parents garage. It was woken up again last year, April 2011, when I moved out and got my own place and am working full time. 12 months and 5000 miles later, here she is

The Short List
Puig Racing Windscreen
Galfer SS Braided Brake Lines
Progrip Gel Grips
Repainted Tank with stickers removed (thanks Nico)
Solo Cowl
Pinebox Fender Elim
Shogun Frame Sliders

I won't include the stuff I'm doing over the winter because, well, that's for next year.

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Alright, so I don't recall ever seeing a ZX-11 in this .........so I'm gonna toss mine in the hat!

I just took some pictures and they are below..............literally these were taken moments after I got home from work (I rode to work today)....

Here are pictures from today, I decided to do it "au natural" style......meaning no cleaning, no anything just point/shoot it as it stands. You'll see I took a picture on the front fender of a 100 mph bug, which I'm sure that one is!

Year: 2001
Model: ZX-11 "King of the Hill"
Eng size: 1098
Pipes: Full Muzzy
Seat: Corbin
Wheels:Factory
Accessories: Will tell later!
And the story:

I bought this one about two years ago........it had 7k+/- miles on it. She had been sitting in the 'garage' for a long time while the owner was deployed, found it on Craigslist. I had been watching CL for a ZX-11 and hoping I'd run into one; lucky me I did. I immediately made contact with the Owner, he said it was at the shop getting tires put on it and a new battery, but, as soon as it was out we'd meet up. I told him IF it was what he described to me and per the ad, I'd give him asking price without hesitation.

Fast forward a few days, my nephew was down visiting on vacation.......so he, my wife and I went to meet up with the guy. I (obviously) took my helmet and gear, did a thorough safety check. Tires new, check. Battery new, check. A bit dirty, but, no major scratches, etc... all in all in decent shape. Carbs needed cleaning as it was just stumbling all over itself.........and it needed plugs for sure. Took it for a ride, followed the guy to his house........he signed the title over to me, I gave him cash! I had a bill of sale, blah blah blah.........MINE! WIN!

The next morning, I took ALL the fairings off and did a DEEP cleaning........from the chain, to the nooks/crannies to the wheels.........took off the tank (you see those pictures below) and replaced the air filter and plugs, etc. etc.. then took it to the local shop, had the carbs cleaned/synched and a good "going over".

Pretty much didn't do much to it, wanted to get back into the groove of riding.......then did some mods.

Mods on her
Full Muzzy Pipe
Dynojet Stage 1 Jet Kit
Mr. Turbo Oil Pan Modification
Corbin Seat
Dark Windscreen
Extra Padded Grips (need replacing now...)
Hagon Rear Shock w/adjustable PreLoad and such
RaceTech Front Springs/Valve Emulators
Tank Bag (Magnetic!) to carry my GPS for Top Speed runs out in BFE and carrying stuff when I go on long trips...
Michelin PP 2 CT's

Other mods in the works
HID Headlight
Galfer SS Brake Lines
Throttlemeister (for when I take long trips)
Steering Stabilizer (if I can find one..)
Repaint in monochrome (same color) with no badging, etc..

Can't really see any reason to do much else, great throttle response and speed/power...........plus comfortable!

I love my 11!!

Miles when purchased 7,100 miles +/-
Approximate miles as of today 21,358 (14k in about a year & a half)

Here are some pictures from when I first brought her home........

and a picture taken some time ago on an early morning ride out at the junction of where the St. Johns River meets the Ocean; my buddy was with me on his 1000RR.

I'll upload some more and tell more about it later..............

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
i guess no one feels like voting this month

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
I wanted to enter, but instead of taking pics yesterday i just spent the day riding (after trying to attend a "rally" that wanted ten bucks entry to sit in the parking lot) and then today it rained. So again ill say , maybe next month.

·
Registered
193 Posts
2008 zx14

Hi everyone, just like to start by saying I love this forum its helped me in times of need and I have read some pretty interesting stuff here. I would like to show my Pride and Joy which is a 2008 ZX14 SE. I have owned this bike since May of 2008 and bought her new and have never regreted buying this bike. It is everything a bike should be and I love it but I haven't ridden a 2012 yet that could change my mind. This is 1352 cc's of horse power that goes like hell, you would have to ride one to experience the feeling.
I have spent a few years doing custom mods to it that are suttle in change but in my opinion make it look meaner. I have swapped the swing arm and wheels to black and pretty much have tried to eliminate as much shiny stuff as I could, except for the Beautiful Tsukigi Cannon that I have installed on her with a PCV. I have replaced all the screws with matchining coloured screws, I have replaced all the brakes with new rotors and new speigler lines as well as a new Corbin Gunfighter seat which feels great to sit on. I have replaced the grips with Rizoma's, new shorty levers and also have throttlemeisters installed on the bars. There are so many little changes that I can't remember them all but some owners of the 08 SE version might be able to pick them out.

This was the day I brought her home for the first time

This is my bike three years ago June 2009

This was in Daytona March 16 2012

And some pictures of her today April 16th ...

·
Registered
122 Posts
rock the vote!

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Four way tie? :tard

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
I voted.