Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, fist off I have been a cruiser rider for more years than some of you out there have had legs and arms. However, I rode a Suzuki 109 and really liked the power and torque but the bike came up very short in fitting my body type. (5' 8", 185 lbs) I read every review and soaked up every pic and video on the Concours and its by far the kewlest motorcycle I have ever owned. AFter riding heavy cruisers it kinda takes you back to why you love riding in the first place. Having said that I'll go ahead and name some of the negitives that I have noticed... Bike to tall for many folks. My heels are 2" off the ground. You get some engine heat on your legs,,, specifically my left. The wind screen needs to be taller to eliminate all the wind buffeting and noise. Right now thats the worst I can say so over all it's still be best and most fun motorcycle ive had sice my first Honda Trail 50cc. The bike handles superbly, is absolutely breathtaking to look at, has more power than is legal in ANY state in the union. As far as the so called problems? A new (taller) shield is on the way, I plan to have the seat shaved 2" at an apolstery shop and hell,,, whats a little warm air on your leg when your riding the baddest, Sport Tourer on the planet right?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase and conversion to "real" riding. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts