Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Im sorry your signing your own death warrant doing crap like that.

·
Registered
183 Posts
hell ya...you'''re just asking for something to go wrong...and all too often it does....this guy in my opinion is one of the luckiest men ive ever seen

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
That's just insane. Video's like that are the reason that lane splitting, although legal in the UK etc, will never be allowed here.

Even if it was, there would be those who would abuse it, such as this guy did. Call me old fashioned, but I'll pass when I have room and I don't have to drive between cars with my mirrors folded in.

·
Registered
164 Posts
holy crap...1) that guys crazy...I'll split cars...at the light when they aren't moving...2) that traffic sucks ass....glad i don't have to deal with that kind here

·
Registered
236 Posts
Wow!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Oh whatever... I lived in Japan and that guys not that fast. And at least he was on the elevated hwy in traffic. The guys/ ladies/ grandmas on the street level on their scooters are way more exciting to watch. Those are the ones who are truly defying death.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
wow, insane

·
Registered
368 Posts
That's intense... unless you live in California or Japan and then its probably normal. You could never do that in Seattle traffic because people here change lanes faster (and without warning) than a bullet train or they'd cut you off just because.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts