Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a 14 hr day at work I decided to take a cold shower and head for the track.[It was 35 degrees C here!]. There was about 20 bikes there,600cc and up. I noticed 2 Busas and a GSXR 1000. The Busas had a few mods,pipes filters etc. The GSXR was stock with a 130lb rider. The Busas ran low 11's most of the night then one guy got into the 10.9's. The 1000 's best time was a 10.76.When I layed down my best pass it was a little cooler but keep in mind I'm 280lbs in gear. I ran a 10.25 @ 138.69 mph. Not bad for a rusty fat guy at 2200 ft on a 30 degree evening. It sure looks like my goal for the year is in reach,9.90's @ 140 mph.I would like to dyno tune and get the proper map from Brock Racing before the all bike drags on August 12 and 13. HAY, if any of you guy's are looking to plan a trip to the North Country that would be a great weekend to do it. Nitro Harley's,stunt bikes etc.Every class of bike drags.It's right by the Edmonton International Airport,there's free camping and my door is always open.:cheers

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
cool! your hardcore to still make it out there after that long of a work shift. did ya get any pics by chance??

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, no pics. I always seem to be so rushed that I never remember the camera. I'll try to remember next time.

·
Registered
183 Posts
what kind of bike do you ride and what mods do you carry on it?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ride a blue ZX-14. It has a Brocks Street Megaphone exhaust system,power comander,TRE and the bike is lowered.(Look at Wife's mastercard takes a beating) I also just ordered sprockets.:crazyloco

1 - 5 of 5 Posts