Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
North Koreans will eat grass, before ever giving up their nukes.

I love my AR-15s, all 5 of them, my Glocks, both of them and support the president, but Trump has been had by the North Koreans.

·
Premium Member
13,020 Posts
He’s only been had (as has anyone else) if he believes the other fat dictator with weird hair will actually de-nuclearize on common sense principles. If it ever happens, it will cost America billions of dollars in aid (bribe) money and probably not even after that.

·
Registered
273 Posts
North Koreans will eat grass, before ever giving up their nukes.

I love my AR-15s, all 5 of them, my Glocks, both of them and support the president, but Trump has been had by the North Koreans.
Whhaaat? Me Worry? The Master Negotiator hath done his magic. Kinda like just now with those damn NATO leaches.

For no particular reason, whatsoever, I've decided to spend my worry free weekend working on my new xtra ECU/night vision/HAM/walkie/laptop/ipod/cell horn/microwave storage cubby:

http://www.askaprepper.com/10-faraday-cages-you-can-make-at-home/

Also, I'd most strongly suggest that unless your AR collection includes one with a -10 in the stable, perhaps looking into things to add to the locker that begin with .3 or 7., just in case yer yard becomes infested with bunnies dressed like Ninjas (yay!) that happen to be well over 200lbs sporting level 3+ hoodies...

Really, NOT paranoid. Really. Just thorough. What was that??? uh, gotta go...

But seriously, any of you that haven't considered or achieved this already, it's neither a bad nor expensive thing to do.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whhaaat? Me Worry? The Master Negotiator hath done his magic. Kinda like just now with those damn NATO leaches.

For no particular reason, whatsoever, I've decided to spend my worry free weekend working on my new xtra ECU/night vision/HAM/walkie/laptop/ipod/cell horn/microwave storage cubby:

http://www.askaprepper.com/10-faraday-cages-you-can-make-at-home/

Also, I'd most strongly suggest that unless your AR collection includes one with a -10 in the stable, perhaps looking into things to add to the locker that begin with .3 or 7., just in case yer yard becomes infested with bunnies dressed like Ninjas (yay!) that happen to be well over 200lbs sporting level 3+ hoodies...

Really, NOT paranoid. Really. Just thorough. What was that??? uh, gotta go...

But seriously, any of you that haven't considered or achieved this already, it's neither a bad nor expensive thing to do.

My AR collection includes 2 with Slide Fire Bump Stocks and Franklin Armory Binary triggers.

Picking up a Windham Weaponry AR-10 today.

North Korea have only stopped Nuclear testing and missile launches because they like the US, have now perfected the technology and no longer need to do it. And of course their last nuke test total destroyed the mountain range it was set off in.

·
Registered
80 Posts
OTDR: is that Marrietta Georgia ? if so...the city of Atlanta is likely on the list of 'prime targets' on the launch-servers owned & operated by no less than at least four or five renegade nation-states, not the least of which would be NK.

Just the EMP-blast alone, would send the entire eastern-seaboard into pre-Industrial-Age status...so although your guns would undoubtedly keep you & yours alive for some time...it won't be fun, and it definately won't be 'indefinately'.

Within the space of two or three months, even your resident deer-population would'nt be suitable for human-consumption, on account of irradiated forage & poisoned water-sources.

Probably best to move to the coast-line...learn to desalinise water...learn how to deep-sea fish & eat clams, mussels...but even then, would'nt be long before even seafood is too contaminated...heck, it just about is right now anyways...lol

Whatever is to happen, will happen...but it looks as if the same battle-lines are being drawn yet again...it'll be another three-way cluster-phuck as in WW2, only this time it's from one major parcel of real-estate...from Russia, on down to middle east, over to China, including NK.

God help us if South America (headed by Venezuela) decides to join in unity 'against' us, and our friends in eastern-europe. Pretty sure Africa, Australia & Canada would sit this one out, if & when it happens. As for our southern-bordering friends...there can't be much 'love' lost between our two countries, remaining anymore.

Thinking I might trade my ZX-11 in for a catamaran-sailboat, and head for Easter Island, or further south...Keuruelin Islands...learn to speak 'Puffin' till the nuclear-winter blows-off...lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts