Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, just thought I'd say "HI" i'm new to the forums here! I rider a 2005 ZX6R, I bought it last year and i'm looking to hit the tracks this year! I know most of you are going to flip, but I lowered it 3 inches to accomidate my legs, since i'm veticaly challenged. I look forward to chatting with you all! Take care!!

Christina

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome! My g/f did the same thing to her 05 Honda CBR, so low in fact she has to go about 1mph over speed bumps and had her kickstand 'hacked' by about half its size. I'd imagine you did that also :crackup

Enjoy the bike!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello and welcome :crazyloco :clap :mfclap

·
Registered
368 Posts
Welcome Kent Washington from Bremerton Washington.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! My g/f did the same thing to her 05 Honda CBR, so low in fact she has to go about 1mph over speed bumps and had her kickstand 'hacked' by about half its size. I'd imagine you did that also :crackup

Enjoy the bike!
Alright! I'm not the only one. I didn't get my stand hacked and I bottom out on everything. I cant even ride to up, no matter how fast or slow you turn, my bike will scrape. I'm going to get it lifted for the tracks though, i have a few things to do on my bike here and there. I dumped my bike on it's right side last saturday and broke my mirror. So i need to put the new one on.

THank you everyone for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
58 Posts
She can't sit whatsoever on my 6R unless she's a passenger, otherwise her feet can't touch the road :crackup . I believe her Honda she got last year had alot to do with it being smaller height wise and a good fit. (Obviously I say Ninja all the way)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey what's happening PRIME... i know we've talked before elsewhere! You know what i'm going to say, i love your team green and it just makes me drool.
There is just something about a team green bike and a guy with messy helmet hair that gets my gears goin!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts