Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my second bike always loved Kawi's since 93-94 Its an 03 Jardine, K&N airfilter, PC3, different signals I THINK THIS IS POSSIBLY THE SLOWEST BIKE I'VE EVER RIDDEN!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ohh almost forgot is there a full reserve (petcock) and if so where, Or does the fuel light just come on at 1 gallon. does it flash or stay solid at .5 gallons

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome mate, you play poker with those glasses??????

Oh, yes, nice bike, what faster bike did you have????

We are actually a nice bunch out here! Come over for a beer!!!! or tea!:rofl :cheers

·
Registered
330 Posts
Welcome :crazyloco Sweet bike - nice mods too:clap
No idea on the "reserve" thing for the '03 RR. Hopefully, someone else can answer that for you.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sorta - but no one is wearing diapers around here!! ;-) That comes later after you pull 180 on the track.. :crazyloco

I was lying just wanted some feedback, tough crowd around here, alot like an old folks home

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not sure about the gallons part but I know when my light comes on that means I roughly have about 30km left before I run out of gas, to the best of my knowledge it only has fuel on and off, no reserve.

Nice bike and was about to say slowest? :headscratch You're not pinning the throttle back hard enough if thats the case.

Welcome to the boards.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats more like it thanks Y'all. I'd rather get wise -arse comments then none at all!!!!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :mfclap :mfclap

·
Registered
184 Posts
wsup kwood, nice bike man. Yeah the bikes with the flames are FASTER

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sorry guy--- I'm sorta slow 2 welcome people, kinda cuz I don't yet have a bike so I don't feel like a REAL member yet.. But still with these fellas I feel like family so trust me you're in the right spot. 2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R in Kawi GREEN COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts