Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought i would say hi,i am a total noob to this site and big bikes,i have just bought my first real bike,in my eyes,its a year 2000 zx6r j1,considering ,all i have ridden are small bikes up to 125cc,and my second bike i have ridden for the past 10 years is a monkey bike,:rotflmao ,so if i don't answer any questions,its because i don't have a clue,which is why i joined the forum,in hope of learning a few things,sorry it was so long winded,and Hi.

regards
scott

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome zilver x,forgot to add,i'm 36 now,but still young,lol,i just never felt ready to get a bike,as i used to be a bit,well a lot of a scew ball,and never made the bends some of the times,lol,i now feel calm enough to be able to ride with respect for the bike,and not treat it as if i was invinsable.:lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
:rotflmao ,sorry,i got a bit confused there,anyway thankyou zilver x,i am like this all the time though :lol ,the first time i rode my bike ,i was following my mate,and when we pulled over for a break,i asked him if my lights were on,all i had to do was look at the light switch position :banghead

·
Registered
488 Posts
thats cool my friend lol hope to hear more of ya here in the forum and keep on riding but be safe, i know how people (drivers) are over there

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcomes,i am having fun with the bike,but i am not ready to push it yet,i dont want to run out of talent,seeing as i don't have any to start with. :lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi from one uk newbie to another, Where abouts in the uk? i am a country type myself based in shropshire! and im 37 so were still eligable to be called young ones arent we?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes,i am having fun with the bike,but i am not ready to push it yet,i dont want to run out of talent,seeing as i don't have any to start with. :lol
Welcome and good choice in ride. Any person who rides a bike has tallent, some people just need a little more effort to let it come through. If you didnt have talent, you would not be riding as that machine would be riding you.

Welcome again and keep the wheels down and head focused :crazyloco

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hello and welcome, as to being a noob, when riding a bike you are always learning, that makes no difference if you've been riding 6 months or 60 years, every mile you go is a lesson taught, you just need to listen for it to become a lesson learnt. Man that was deep for me, I think I need to go and have a coffee and dream of rides to come.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi from one uk newbie to another, Where abouts in the uk? i am a country type myself based in shropshire! and im 37 so were still eligable to be called young ones arent we?
Hi i'm from redruth in cornwall,and yes i'm still young,just not as young as i was :lol ,if i had a big bike when i was in my teens young(i was young dumb and full off come),then i doubt i would be here now at 36 years young,:lol ,thanks for the welcome whokilledkenny,and thanks for the confidence boost,:rotflmao at ReaperWales for needing a coffee after that,and you hit the nail on the head with your lesson taught, too. :thumbup
and thanks for the welcome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts