Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twas the night before Christmas.....in April !! :clap

Remember being a kid knowing tomorrow you're going to get a sweet toy for Christmas and that no matter how hard you try, you just cannot manage to get to sleep? Well tonight is that night for me. My Blue 2007 ZX14 will be ready for pick up from my local dealer here in Seattle with exactly 1.0 factory mile on it. My Joe Rocket XL tank bag and Cortech tailbag arrived as planned this afternoon and stands are set to arrive early next week.

I look forward to being able to participating more on the board as I get this beautiful piece of machinery figured out.

Gentlemen....start your engines :crazyloco

See you down the road - Mark

·
Registered
498 Posts
Congrats in buying the ZX-14. You won't regret it. I didn't. Enjoying every minute of it. Might i suggest you something.... Firstly, go get yourself the service manual. It's the single most value for money you'll ever get. Secondly, install scottoiler automatic chain lube. It prolongue your chains life and eliminates frequent chain lubing...

·
Registered
449 Posts
Twas the night before Christmas.....in April !! :clap

Remember being a kid knowing tomorrow you're going to get a sweet toy for Christmas and that no matter how hard you try, you just cannot manage to get to sleep? Well tonight is that night for me. My Blue 2007 ZX14 will be ready for pick up from my local dealer here in Seattle with exactly 1.0 factory mile on it. My Joe Rocket XL tank bag and Cortech tailbag arrived as planned this afternoon and stands are set to arrive early next week.

I look forward to being able to participating more on the board as I get this beautiful piece of machinery figured out.

Gentlemen....start your engines :crazyloco

See you down the road - Mark
I love that feeling! only I usually have a midday post anxiety burnout, I'll bet you'll sleep good after the fact!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts