Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A friend of mine had an unfortunate meeting with a deer while out riding and needs some help paying his medical bills. Here’s the link to his fundraising page. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The link won't paste on this page so go to "youcaring" and search for Robert Turner.

·
Registered
80 Posts
It's amazing NJ still has any deer left, with all the development I've seen (using Google-earth) since I left there in 93'.

Not much left of the Pine Barrens, anymore.

My dad lives in Ocean County, Mom is in Monmouth County. I don't get back much.

What's the insurance rates like, lately ?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's amazing NJ still has any deer left, with all the development I've seen (using Google-earth) since I left there in 93'.

Not much left of the Pine Barrens, anymore.

My dad lives in Ocean County, Mom is in Monmouth County. I don't get back much.

What's the insurance rates like, lately ?
Actually, the Pine Barrens haven't changed much since 1993. 1,700 square miles (1.1 million acres) were designated a National Reserve in the 1980's. That's 20% of the entire state of NJ. It's not Wyoming but it's still a substantial area. And there's more deer on the roads now than ever. They have no predators and less open land up here in the northern part of the state so they just hang out in the burbs, eat the flowers, and poop all over the yards. Especially my yard it seems.:frown2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts