Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man i need a fix bad! I need some NINJA anyone have some i can borrow??:scared
I am going nuts.............Notice something missing??:eek:hno

Man im waiting for the post office..........need my cluster!!:eek:hno:eek:hno:runaway Man my well planned ill timed plan has resulted in a no ride scenario to some extent................I do have 3 other bikes to ride but they are not cutting it. Oh man there it is again another fun sportbike ripping it up in the distance. MAN i looked out the window 5 times when i heard them and none are coming past the window! They are going the wrong way.....Hey over here!!! Wait, Damn i need some NINJA!!!! :squint:angry

Dying to ride. There is nothing as fun as my 10r is..........other fun tomorrow see below!

or this fun??

or this fun??

or this fun??

No none of these are fun like the 10r!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Until your cluster arrives, take two Ninja videos, 1 SportRider magazine, wash'em down with your favorite beverage & stay out of the garage at all costs. Visit gixxer & R1 friends if you have any. Ninja is contagious.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live to ride!

At least you can ride still. Better then nothing
I have always had a bike and always at least 1 kawasaki! Riding repairing and modifying bikes is what i do for fun and down time. Right now i have only a few silly little tasks tomorrow. Put a new tire on the front of my other bike. And replacing a throttle cable on another.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts