Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought since I am new to the boards I would like to share some pictures from an awesome trip my group did last year to Niagara Falls. Looking forward to doing it again once the warm weather decides to come back. (Sadly I am one of 2 kawi's in our group)

So thats how I spend my winters, dreaming of warmer weather. lol. :smile

Instead of this welcome to Canada business, believe it or not it was quite warm on that day.

Cheers, hope you liked the pictures.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I love that tunnel man! It reminds me when I used to roll through tunnels on my 600r( w/a muzzy) and backfire it. My pals would catch up to me and say "Dude a huge blue flame came came out of your pipe and it scared the stuffins out of us". Anyway, nice pics dude!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hey ZiN... I'm in KW.. we'll have to hook up and ride some this summer. Don't worry... I know some Kawi people you can hang with. :lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, it's an awesome trip. We go up through the vinyards, nothing beats popping your lid open and smelling grapes. :smile

Swoosh, for sure man. If you're ever in the Toronto area, let me know and I will ride down to meet with you.

As for that Tunnel pastorrick, it's all part of the trip. We blast through that tunnel, even though we know we might need to come to a stop on the other end due to a traffic light. I also like revvin it going through under passes, can't wait for the new exhaust. Going to make a couple folks soil themselves with that thing. :rofl

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks guys, it's an awesome trip. We go up through the vinyards, nothing beats popping your lid open and smelling grapes. :smile

Swoosh, for sure man. If you're ever in the Toronto area, let me know and I will ride down to meet with you.

As for that Tunnel pastorrick, it's all part of the trip. We blast through that tunnel, even though we know we might need to come to a stop on the other end due to a traffic light. I also like revvin it going through under passes, can't wait for the new exhaust. Going to make a couple folks soil themselves with that thing. :rofl
Count 1 more kawi rider for the toronto rides im in the mississauga area...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts