Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After fixing and flipping an 02 zx7r I decided to keep it up. I picked up this running 08 zzr600 with 15xxx a couple of weeks ago for 1100 bucks. Right side is rashed so a new set of aftermarket fairings have been ordered along with a set of Contisports and new pads/rotors. Also found a decent 2 bros slipon and will be changing or repainting a lot of parts including the wheels. Seats have been re covered with an HT Moto kit I got on ebay. I always liked this bike especially when they were zx6r's. I will probably give it to my wife as I already have a 14r and zzr1200. On a side note Amazon has a pretty good deal on ebc vee rotors for 83 bucks each while it last. Amazon.com: EBC Brakes (VR4136BLK) Black Vee-Rotors : Automotive
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
3,875 Posts
Niiiiiiice

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whatever kind of tape that was it didn't want to come off the tank easily lol. New fairings sitting in the living room and Ivan's jet kit installed. SS brake lines and new rotors along with a bunch of other goodies waiting to be installed. I kind of got side tracked with another find though.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive parking light Car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts