Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys new to the forum..i currently ride a 05 yzf600r..iv always loved the 03 04 zx-6r and now i found one i could possible get ..it has 9500 miles on it and im not sure if that is considerd to be alot..do these bikes have any known issues or anything i should look for..iv never riden one but is is by far the bes looking bike to me moreso than the newer models...any pointers or tips would be awsome..ohh yah and it has a high mount devil on it which is my other choice to two brothers so thats a plus.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anybody..would really appreciate some feed back..i searched some info and have got some about shifting problems with the kawi is that about it...

·
Registered
264 Posts
The 03-04 ZX6R are good bikes. Yes, you are right there were a few that had some problems in the tranny department, but all and all if you look hard enough you will find something with just about every bike. Mileage? It all depends how it was taken care of. I would rather have something with higher mileage and well taken care than something with low miles and has been abused. Usually you can get a pretty good feel by talking to the owner whether he respects his bike or not.

·
Banned
528 Posts
hey man i have a 04 and when i bought mine it had 10,800 miles and now it's got 13,300 with no problems at all with the motor are tranny, just ride it and inspect it before u give any money, those 03-04 zx 6r's to me are the fastest 636's made, good luck

·
Registered
17 Posts
can you give me a quick synopsis of the tranny problems ? I just got an 03 zx6r and was wondering if i have to look out for any problems

1 - 5 of 5 Posts