Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello. new to the sport touring scene. have a gl1100 that is my second gf. then of course i have my real gf thats first.(well thats what i tell her) haha thought id give the sport scene a look. theres not alot of info on the net for this 90's ninja?? why is that? not alot for sale either. i'm hoping i got a good deal on it. has 7000 miles. one owner. never layed down. never modified. just plain ole stock off the floor. i would love to hear any general info on these beasts. thanks. thought my picture would show up...guess not. its a z-10

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Welcome to the zxf .most or the forum is people talking about the latest and greatest bikes because (sad to say ) most people don't keep there bikes that long. Also most folks do there mods in the first couple of years so that's what they talk about but fear not there are plenty of members with old iron here who are usually glad to help .

·
11,782 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are a couple members here with some of the first run zx10's...I'm sure they'll find their way here.

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
Welcome to the ZXF!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts