Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy to be here. I was looking for a good site to discuss the ZX10 and this looks like a good one. Just purchased a red '07 ZX10 and having a blast. She has 600 miles on her and I'll be changing the oil tomorrow. Look forward to participating in the forum chatter. Be safe everyone.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome, let us see some pics of that monster! Havent seen a red 1 yet

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd like to post a pic but don't know how (slightly computer illiterate). Mods so far include a CompWerkes fender eliminator kit & Sportech black chrome front windshield. THIS BIKE IS FUN TO RIDE. Send instructions and I'll post a pic.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks.........will take a coupla pics tomorrow and post 'em. :cheers

·
Registered
532 Posts
Yes, welcome to the forum!

Enjoy that bike man and keep it safe!!!

The red is very nice on the 10!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
welcome, congrats, nice color choice

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Welcome to the world of the ZX-10 my friend. Enjoy your stay here. Give us some review on your experience on your newly beloved... enjoy...

·
Registered
236 Posts
welcome ,hope you stay for a while

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I think I'll hang out a while. Damn I love this bike. I changed my oil and filter yesterday and she runs great. I'll be posting some pics in a coupla days. Ride safe.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What type of wiring harness or connection do I need to take the pics from the digital camera to the PhotoBucket. I have a Nikon CoolPix 3200. Sorry for the questions. Never posted pics to the computer..
:dunno

By the way.....went carving the canyons this morning. Damn this bike kicks ass!!!

·
Registered
444 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the information on the cables. I'll grab some and post pics of my beast.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'd like to post a pic but don't know how (slightly computer illiterate). Mods so far include a CompWerkes fender eliminator kit & Sportech black chrome front windshield. THIS BIKE IS FUN TO RIDE. Send instructions and I'll post a pic.
I feel you on this one. Took me some time to figure the pic thing out. Welcome to the best forum out ther and may you have many many happy miles and a lot less bug splatter on the roads :smile

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haven't forgotten about the pics, guys. Just haven't gone to get the cables yet. On a different topic......what brand aftermarket pipes does everyone like.
RIDE SAFE..

·
Registered
188 Posts
very warm welcome my fellow 2 wheeled warrior but be warned and be careful, theres some right old nut nuts on this forum!:banghead

1 - 20 of 33 Posts