Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FJust purchased an 2002 Zx7r that had been in a wreck. Ive been buying parts off eBay and what not. However as of now Im going to take the street fighter look approach.(Thought to be cheaper in research).

So my dilemma?
I need advice on quality parts to out fit her at an reasonable price. Ill be posting pics too, so feel free to view and mention perhaps body pieces and typical mods. Id like links too some verified sites for parts and gear if anyone has helpful input.

Lastly a full muzzy exhaust came on this bike. Unfortunately the headers were split and dented beyond my know how. I purchased an cheap OEM exhaust(Probably a mistake)
Ill post pics of the bike with each exhaust. Any advice on how to salvage would be superb. Otherwise potential bid takers will always been an option.
Thanks a headache-

·
Registered
88 Posts
i bought a bike from ohio with a rebuilt title and it had to go through the enhanced safety inspection when being transferred into my state which is Pa. With that said i would get the bike back to oem to pass the enhanced if you guys have that. otherwise make sure all the parts comply with your DOT and inspection regulations

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I hear you. I actually talk to a county sheriff. He gave me his card and said he'd inspect it for me with out the fairing, but otherwise the bmv would be super anal about it being "a complete bike".

Btw how long did it take to get your title?

·
Registered
67 Posts
In Indiana you wont have much trouble getting it retitled. Just put it together so that its safe to operate and the sheriff should pass it. I know first hand ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts