Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, new to the site but not to riding. Been riding green machines since I got my liscence 8 years ago. Just went out and got the 07 10R today and so far I am extremely impressed. Team Green's outdone themselves with this one. Now I just need to get rid of that huge mud flap. Cya when I cya.

·
Registered
196 Posts
welcome

take the rear seat off, there will be 4 nuts behind the tool storage, don't remember having to take anything else off to get the light unplugged.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
welcome, congrats

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I noticed they bolted that ugly thing on now. Just goes to show that they realize not a whole lot of us keep it on. I just need to find a fender elimenator bracket for the tag and Im gonna go ahead and invest in a tank protector so I dont lose any paint from my zipper. Look forward to sharing info with you guys in the future.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, I have tried to at least give a little advise on here so far, so maybe Ive earned this dumb noobie question voucher, I cant find where anyone is selling the fender elimenators for the 07 10R. I saw where some on here made theyre own, but I just dont trust that. Anyone got any good links where to find them, Hell, a site that offers anything for the new 10R would be awsome. Thanks in advance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts