Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Just found this forum and thought id say 'HELLO'. Hope no one minds but i know my bike is an old zxr400 but it does have a ZX6R engine. Im quite sure that not everyone will appreciate the colour :scared but here it is anyway. :smile

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Welcome Lucie... and as for the colour... matters not. We simply appreciate bikes... period.

But feel free to post pics of you with your bike, and we'll be sure to let you know if the colour suits you. :rotflmao

·
Registered
381 Posts
Welcome to the family Lucie~! That color looks sharp on that bike but were are you goin to get ridding gear to match it? Good luck with your project and we hope to see more pictures soon!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks alot, im not doing anything else to it at the moment but i have been looking at some single seat fairings. Im just trying to keep it upright for now as i came off it in november and broke my collarbone. As for the pictures of me on the bike............I think you would rather just look at the bike on its own :smile

·
Premium Member
4,288 Posts
how did u prang...... come off etc

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only thing i remember is leaving the house to go for a short rideout with my husband and a friend, so i've been told it was my husband was off in front then me then our friend behind. Our friend said a lorry pulled out and looked like it knocked my husband off, so all i can think is that i tried to slow down quickly and knocked down too many gears, my back wheel locked up, i managed to change lanes before highsiding and spent the next five days in hospital. Id only passed my test 3 weeks before i came off, but im back!!! :rofl

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
welcome, hopefully u will be up and runnin soon. The bike looks good. As swoosh said, we like bikes, the color does not matter, to a point.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hey lucie nice bike, welcome...

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Sorry to hear about your spill, but as they told me... Could've been worse.

Get well soon, and get back at it.

·
Premium Member
4,288 Posts
ouch .... don't do that in a hurry again will you, how was everyone else?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Everyone else was ok, I think i might of given them a bit of a shock though. My husband had'nt realise what had happened as he was now infront of the lorry, so he was in the petrol station filling up, we had been gone a while so he rode back up the road and saw what had happened. I would of been back on my bike sooner but the hospital had to cut all my clothes off and as you know they are'nt cheap to replace :scared

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hello Lucie! Welcome and nice ride. Bet that 400 chassis gets real steamed up with the 600 cc engine!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome, nice combination with that engine.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome.....nice to have another female here. :crazyloco

Too bad about your spill, but look at it this way, all riders crash, just a matter of when, so, you got yours over with early. Ride sister Ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks alot, im not doing anything else to it at the moment but i have been looking at some single seat fairings. Im just trying to keep it upright for now as i came off it in november and broke my collarbone. As for the pictures of me on the bike............I think you would rather just look at the bike on its own :smile

Sorry to hear bout your accident. I can certainly relate to that. Nice to see a female biker on here and one a little closer to home.

WELCOME !!! :cheers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts