Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I just bought my '97 11 in May, had a zx6e for 8 years before that. The bike had 9700 miles on it when I got it. Full Muzzy 4into 1 and stage 2 jet kit. I just put new Pirelli Diablos on it. I had a mishap with it a week after I got it, managed to hit a patch of gravel in a corner & ran out of road at around 60mph.:angry Rolled it in a barrow pit. According to the dealer, I did about $4200 in damage to it, but it is all cosmetic & I have it back on the road now after replacing the leftside driver's peg assembly, the right side passenger peg assembly, the right clip on, tailights and the windshield. amazingly, other that a small dent in the tank and scratches in the plastic & a couple small cracks around some screws, it came out of the werck very well. I am just waitning to hear back from insurance to deal with the cosmetics. It still looks absolutely amazing unless you look really close. I just completed a 980 mile ride with it last week. Anyway, just wanted to say hello & introduce myself. Here are some pics (the way it is now).:smile

Oh, BTW, I usually hang out at zx6e.net, that is a great forum w/ many differnt types of bikes including a couple 11's. Great group over there also, check it out if you would like! I thought I would check in with some other 11 owners as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.