Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Most of the mods are in my signature below.

Heres the pics.

Newest picture:

I've done a good bit of little stuff since these pics. I got that junk 200/50/17 dunlap tire off of it. I'm gonna paint it over winter, so I'll do the undertail and seat cowl then.

EDIT- I just realized how bad these pics suck, I'll get some more asap.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cant take pride in ALL the work. The wheels were on the bike when I got it.

I did alot of polishing, and an ungodly amount of cleaning.

I bought the bike after searching for a nice 900 to 1000cc bike for about 1 month, I was looking on ebay at 2am and seen it, the guy was local also. Buy it now price was $5200 buy it now, I gave him $5000 for it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, every bit of its polished.

·
Registered
462 Posts
That's ridiculous! That must have took months to polish all of that. I thought it was all chrome, which I personally think is ridiculous on a sportsbike (it's heavy) but I do like polish, just a personal thing. It must have taken forever to do stuff like the case cover and rearsets! Did you do it with elbow grease or what?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, most of it by hand.. a little but of air tools.

It's not perfect by no means, It's not a show bike.. I ride it, ALOT. Like on the cases, on the edges it's not 100% polished cause it's harder to get to, but unless your right on it you'd never tell.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Couple more, newer pics.

and heres one of the mohawk..

·
Registered
88 Posts
love the bike bro and saved the pics to use as my background on the computer:crazyloco :crazyloco

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sweet bike, I too like pic 3 - the angle is perfect. I'll have to take more pics of mine at that angle...

And nice lid! The Scorpions aren't sold over here but one of the local shops has a US connection and got me one (EXO-400 in "tribal blue") - which I destroyed in a crash - and I'm getting another soon. Great helmet, great features, fantastic price.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts