Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, Hi everyone.

I purchased a 98 ZX91. It was running (compression is ~110 accross all 4 cylinders - cold).

The bike itself was in poor shape. Lots of broken biks, nedded just about eveything you can think of.

I added traxxon front forks, and a penske rear shop along with powdercoating just about everything black.

I put a brembo on for my brakes and I ordered a 20095 (?) set of bandit 1200 calibers. After powerde coading them and rebuilding them, I orderd a set of HH pads through DK.com. Imagine my frustration when a pari af 6 pot pads show up. Anyway, I'm hoping someone can hlep be identify the calipers and what pads I need.

Pictures:

Pads:

New Paint and Chrome wells with new Q2 Rubber.

Original Bike:

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
Can't help with the brake caliper question. Before you purchased the calipers, did you also match them to the rotor size?

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
Anyway, I'm hoping someone can hlep be identify the calipers and what pads I need.

Picture:

Pads:

Those look like 1992 GSXR 750 calipers to me. Do your research but I have a set and they look similar to me. I'm at work right now but I can take and post some pictures of them when I get home tonight.

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
Here's a picture of my 1992 GSXR 750 caliper.They look the same to me.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Good luck.
Chrome rims are a bitch to maintain and outdated/overplayed as hell.
Looks like the bike has potential though; i just installed a set of q2's myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts