Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just traded my 08 Honda CBR 1000rr for the new 2012 Kawasaki ZX14 this past weekend. I got the black version. I already have a muzzy 4-2-1 m10 megaphone exhaust and competition werks FE on order. More upgrades to come as companies start bringing in new products.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
If you get anything, get some sliders! They look cool too.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I just traded my 08 Honda CBR 1000rr for the new 2012 Kawasaki ZX14 this past weekend. I got the black version. I already have a muzzy 4-2-1 m10 megaphone exhaust and competition werks FE on order. More upgrades to come as companies start bringing in new products.
Congratulations!! You ride the finest m/c ever engineered and built.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
:crazyloco:mfclap:thumbup

·
Registered
114 Posts
i think its nice, just a question did you "break in" the bike before installing the pipes ? and is it a full system or slip on ? also do you have a power comander or fuel mapping unit?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Beautiful bike. The 2012 was on my wish list, but the bank account wouldn't allow it. I just bought a barely used 2007. I love mine, but the 2012 is something else.

Congrats.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i think its nice, just a question did you "break in" the bike before installing the pipes ? and is it a full system or slip on ? also do you have a power comander or fuel mapping unit?
Tan 21, I had over 1K miles on it before I installed the exhaust. It's a full system and I'm waiting on the power commander to come in, it should be here tomorrow. I'm going to have it Dyno tuned when it gets installed.

·
Registered
203 Posts
The '11 is an awesome m/c, I sold mine above 42K miles and bought my '06 14 a couple of years ago.
I second that. I had a 1998 ZX-11D model purchased new in 2000. I had my dealer locate one for me that was new and still in the crate. Because it had to be black. Hands down the very best bike I have ever owned. To my regret I traded it in for a 2011 ZX-14. That bike is gone too. I now have a 2012 ZX-14R.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I tried to buy a 98 ZX-11 black that was a leftover in 99.Was approved for the loan and had a grand in my pocket for the downpayment.Then came the bad news.My insurance was $100 a month more then my payment.The bike was so beautiful.Then the salesman said he had this bike Kaw just came out with.1999 ZRX-1100.Detuned ZX-11 with a 5 speed.He made a deal with me to knock a grand off.It was the green one.Full coverage was $440 a year,bought it on the spot.I hopped it up to make 120 HP at the wheel.Almost a ZX-11.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts