Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I just traded my ZX9R and got the limited edition! and WOW! This baby is Hella Fast! and it looks soooooo pretty! I just ordered the Red Chrome windscreen from Sportech.

Im planning to remove the license plate fender. Question is what do you guys do with the license plate lights?

Thanks

Here's a pic from when i took her home lastnight. Sorry pic is taken with a phone

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi all! I just traded my ZX9R and got the limited edition! and WOW! This baby is Hella Fast! and it looks soooooo pretty! I just ordered the Red Chrome windscreen from Sportech.

Im planning to remove the license plate fender. Question is what do you guys do with the license plate lights?

Thanks

Here's a pic from when i took her home lastnight. Sorry pic is taken with a phone
hey thats my ninja give it back!! hehe.. kiddin..I decided to get an dark smoke double bubble instead that way I could be able to see thru the window when tucked in at 185mph plus I use a radar...hehe..I bet the red Chrome windscreen would look sweet tho..post some pics of it when you get da windscreen installed..k

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey thats my ninja give it back!! hehe.. kiddin..I decided to get an dark smoke double bubble instead that way I could be able to see thru the window when tucked in at 185mph plus I use a radar...hehe..I bet the red Chrome windscreen would look sweet tho..post some pics of it when you get da windscreen installed..k

I see your avatar, did you replace your headlight with HID? thats looks awesome! bluish and its bright.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
congrats man

·
Registered
366 Posts
I just took it off and left the hole. I was tempted to do something cool like cut a hole to mount it in.

·
Registered
80 Posts
What the hell, how did you get my bike, take pics of it and put it back in my garage without me noticing. I didn't buy a fender eliminator, I just used the stock brackets off my mud flap and bolted it up underneath. Oh yea, bad ass bike man.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What the hell, how did you get my bike, take pics of it and put it back in my garage without me noticing. I didn't buy a fender eliminator, I just used the stock brackets off my mud flap and bolted it up underneath. Oh yea, bad ass bike man.

yeah i did borrow it when you were out. haha! thanks for the info on the sportech windscreen it really looks good. I went to cannery row here in monterey bike night and this bike standsout! pretty busy here where im at. MotoGp weekend. too many riders on the streets.!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts