Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new zx-10r is a nice looking bike until you get to the pipes. They are placed in a horrible place and they make the back of the bike look extremely wide. The pipes on the new 10r make it and ugly bike, they should have done more like the exhaust on the r1's or stuck with side mount and made it like the gixxer's. JMO

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
better than the gixers big saddle bag exhausts. I like the way the exhausts look on the zx 10r

·
Registered
134 Posts
ASk R1 owners how hot thier asses get with the pipes tucked up tight.

I happen to like the look of the ZX's pipes. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
To each their own.... My girls ass is fine!! LOL

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dunno i mean i know the 07 is a nice bike i just dont like the exhaust on it. I do however love the exhaust on the 07 zx6r. Wish the 10 could look like that.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok ok ok ..........The more i look at it the more its growing on me. Now that i see it outside the dealerships and online pics i kinda like it. Still think it could be tucked a LITTLE more but i guess its not tooo bad, the rest of the bike is simply beautiful!!!!!

10 Posts
Take it from the owner of an 06 R1 with the pipes up high....It sucks. Hotter than any other bike I have ever been on, and thats a bunch. Not to mention the lack of storage space under the rear seat. Ditto for the Honda. I think my ZX10 looks good from the rear. The heat is not noticable and I have storage space. Also, look at Ackropovic or two bros exhaust to clean up the tail.
Thanks
Bruce

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I like everything about the bike. I just don't like the Green one. It is sooooo slow compared to the black ones.

Wow... I guess you didn't get the memo. If you have the title "Newbie" under your name.. you are not allowed to post blatant lies on here.

You will have to wait to post your vicious fabricated opinions until your title has changed.

Thanks.

:rotflmao

·
Registered
444 Posts
Wow... I guess you didn't get the memo. If you have the title "Newbie" under your name.. you are not allowed to post blatant lies on here.

You will have to wait to post your vicious fabricated opinions until your title has changed.

Thanks.

:rotflmao
HAHAHAHA nice. What about the blue? Can it be the 2nd fastest? :evil

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Does it matter if it's 2nd? 2nd Place is still the first loser!! :lol

Just kidding... but you have to watch the movie "The Guardian" and listen to Ashton Kutcher's explanation for why he has a "2" tattooed on his right shoulder blade.

Think I needs to get me a #2 on the back of the right shoulder of my jacket. bwahahaha

btw: I'm kidding again... I know that there are millions out there faster than I am... and I'm okay with that. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
what about yellow, is it third? ha ha

·
Registered
9 Posts
the undertail may look hot on the R-1 but it's not as hot as your nuts end up after putting in work in the canyons with it. Those things are hard boiled.

·
Registered
532 Posts
The owner of our dealership here put a Single "Two Brothers" on his, single pipe on R/H top! Took off the mudguard and plate - this looks awesome!!!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ok ok ok ..........The more i look at it the more its growing on me. Now that i see it outside the dealerships and online pics i kinda like it. Still think it could be tucked a LITTLE more but i guess its not tooo bad, the rest of the bike is simply beautiful!!!!!
I know EXACTLY what you're talking about-- I first fell in love with the 636-- then saw the 07zx1 (at the time I thought the 07' 600 and 1000 were gonna look the same) and absolutly HATED them. Finally saw it enuff and luved it. l8tr I saw what the 07'zx6 was ACTUALLY gonna look like and HATED IT MORE than I initially did the 07zx1. Now I love it MORE! :clap So I don't know what it is about these KAWI bikes but they have a way of growing on you

1 - 20 of 31 Posts