Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
brand new 07 zzr 600 got it today and put 318 miles on it

sorry about the quality they were taken by my wife with a cell phone. Im looking for some South Carolina (charleston area) locals to ride with.

·
Registered
462 Posts
those 600's are real popular. my friend has an 02' zx-6r, which, from what i've heard is mechanically identical to the newer "zzr" model. i personally love bigger bikes but my friend is inseperable from his machine especially now that he's got some new pilot powers and a yoshimura can. thing sounds sweet without the "street" baffle.

·
Registered
144 Posts
What's up? I see you live in my old apartments, Waverly Place. Nice. Watch out for those annoying carpenter bees.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Nice bike:crazyloco
Have fun ridin' it!
I was gonna get that same Icon "Subhuman" helmet but ended up getting a really good deal on a Shoei. Think about maybe getting a jacket there too if you don't already have one. It might be warm but it'll save your skin someday:eek:hno

·
Registered
191 Posts
brand new 07 zzr 600 got it today and put 318 miles on it

sorry about the quality they were taken by my wife with a cell phone. Im looking for some South Carolina (charleston area) locals to ride with.
Hey local-- Sweet bike!:crazyloco Its nice 2 see some chuck area guys on the forum. I'd love 2 ryde out wit ya, but it'll be just a lil longer before I get my bike.:banghead :banghead antihero is kinda helpin me out with that. Where'd you get the zzr? Luke's on Rivers??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lukes on rivers....love the bike! it will need its first service here in a day or so. Also ordered the hotbodies undertail, intergrated turn sigs and frame sliders for a start. looking forward to riding with you all. Get a sc ride going soon

·
Registered
144 Posts
There are two weekly rides in Charleston. Every Tuesday everybody meets up at the Wild Wing in Mount Pleasant around 8pm and eat. Usually ride around 930-1000. The other is every Sunday around 1pm everyone meets at that huge tree in Northwood Parking lot by Carraba's. Usually everyone sits around beating their gums until 3 or later to ride so don't worry about having to be there on time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts