Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, now that I have already whored it up in a help me thread, heres my formal introduction. Im sean, 30, work on a naval instalation as a pc/aircraft servicer. I am engaged to cassie, she is a pt at our local hospital. Im usually into off road and all of its aspects, but my tundra sucks on gas so I parked it, sold the crawler, bought the zx6r, and now im year round to work with my coworkers who only own bikes. Kinda nice to be back on two wheels again, not paying out the ass for steel for the next mod or feeding the worst gas guzzler on the road. Well, thats me, time to head to a buddys house and drop the chain tool and then some bbq and beer!!! Well, just tried to put up a pic of the bike, but it wont let me, ill try from the computer tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts
Well, now that I have already whored it up in a help me thread, heres my formal introduction. Im sean, 30, work on a naval instalation as a pc/aircraft servicer. I am engaged to cassie, she is a pt at our local hospital. Im usually into off road and all of its aspects, but my tundra sucks on gas so I parked it, sold the crawler, bought the zx6r, and now im year round to work with my coworkers who only own bikes. Kinda nice to be back on two wheels again, not paying out the ass for steel for the next mod or feeding the worst gas guzzler on the road. Well, thats me, time to head to a buddys house and drop the chain tool and then some bbq and beer!!! Well, just tried to put up a pic of the bike, but it wont let me, ill try from the computer tomorrow.

welcome. I like this guy
RR may not:crackup

·
16,062 Posts
It does suck on gas, especially compared to a motorcycle, or a prius, or a deisel VW.
But it's comparable to other V8 half tons.
I'll bet it's even worse on gas when it's TOWING THE FRIKKIN SPACE SHUTTLE!!! :thefinger

Welcome to the forums :cheers

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, my boss is hardcore ford always slamming my tundra, sent him the pic and said whats up now brah? Hinestly, I got better mileage towing, did 65 from bakersfield to ridgecrest with a 25 footer and a 68(?) belair on it, 21mpg. On another note, my house now smells like burnt rubber. The whole neighborhood is so smokey I can barely see the house across the street. The local bar always does dumb shit like this. Anywho. Whos RR?

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts
Yeah, my boss is hardcore ford always slamming my tundra, sent him the pic and said whats up now brah? Hinestly, I got better mileage towing, did 65 from bakersfield to ridgecrest with a 25 footer and a 68(?) belair on it, 21mpg. On another note, my house now smells like burnt rubber. The whole neighborhood is so smokey I can barely see the house across the street. The local bar always does dumb shit like this. Anywho. Whos RR?

If you hang around long enough you will figure out who the RR is very quickly.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congrats on the 6R.

Everyone knows that the 01-04 TACOMA was the best trucks Toyota ever made. :nana

Also, a little PERSEC would be wise - the internet doesnt need to know all the little details of your and your fiance's employments and whatnot.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I understand on the persec, thats why no detail about what my job entails. Tacoma? Nah. All abount the 85 efi sfa pickup lol.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
But really, my job sounds glorious and what not, its not. Took the bike out last night over to my buddys, its so amazing when you cant hear your brakes over everything.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not at all. Actually agree with him on his statement.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Phuck you guys.
I'm as charming and pleasant as they come, around here. :squint
That's not saying a whole lot now is it squid lips :nana

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha, you guys are funny. Anywho, garage clean after a month of bike work. Time to relax before work tomorrow with some MW3.

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts
Ok now post pics of your bike or be banned.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ended up not playing mw3 and going to kennedy meadows, peer pressure is a bitch. Lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts